+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS global paper based application

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
Hello,
I m thinking of applying for paper based application for my study permit but we don't have any vac in my city.so is it compulsory that we have to go to apply or anyone like our siblings or relatives can apply on behalf of us??

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello,
I m thinking of applying for paper based application for my study permit but we don't have any vac in my city.so is it compulsory that we have to go to apply or anyone like our siblings or relatives can apply on behalf of us??
You can apply online, or have someone do this for you on your behalf.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello,
Do note that you will have to go in person to submit biometrics.

Reactions: myra20sharma

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
Do note that you will have to go in person to submit biometrics.
I have submitted my biometrics while applying for the first time...it got refused....I think I don't have to submit biometrics again...Then can anyone go on my behalf to submit documents to VFS?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have submitted my biometrics while applying for the first time...it got refused....I think I don't have to submit biometrics again...Then can anyone go on my behalf to submit documents to VFS?
In that case you don't need to submit biometrics again. It is valid for 10 years.

SirV

Jun 4, 2019
Good morning house.
I submitted my biometrics while applying for a work permit. I want to also apply for a study permit, do I need to submit another biometrics?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Good morning house.
I submitted my biometrics while applying for a work permit. I want to also apply for a study permit, do I need to submit another biometrics?
No, once you give your biometrics they are valid for 10 years.