+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Global Notification

shelbyltd

Sep 29, 2020
Hello
I applied in the early september, got medical request and then passed, then had a chance to give my biometrics, so 2 days ago I received BVL and yesterday i got 2 letters from VFS Global, one is
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center.

and the next one was

Your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Operation Center on 10/16/2020 xxx PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Operation Center for processing

and i got neither refusal nor passport request
But people usually say that they get decision the day after bvl
So what should I expect?
Thank you

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
That is a confirmation letter from vfs where. To confirm that your biometrics has been transferred to IRCC.

It is neither a positive nor negative indicator for your app

kalis236

Jul 16, 2020
Hello
I applied in the early september, got medical request and then passed, then had a chance to give my biometrics, so 2 days ago I received BVL and yesterday i got 2 letters from VFS Global, one is
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center.

and the next one was

Your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Operation Center on 10/16/2020 xxx PM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Operation Center for processing

and i got neither refusal nor passport request
But people usually say that they get decision the day after bvl
So what should I expect?
Thank you
This is for biometrics confirmation. VFS has transferred your biometrics docs to IRCC.

Reactions: janesama

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
In my country they issue aip and passport request at the same time, at least it was this way in september, so I dont have aip
This might be yet another good news for AIP holders! It indicates that those accepted in the first stage will likely be accepted in the second and issued a PPR when the time is right.

Reactions: azzamkc

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
This indicates that VFS in India has begun internal operations. Yet, closed for customers.
That could mean they might start opening vacs next month for biometrics and PPR's.
Hoping for the best.