India
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Med's Done....
10-04-2021
Hi @Rah123 and @Rimi_90~
I created this thread to get informed abt the timelines and any updates regarding study permit and it is good to hear from both of u. I too applied SDS file on April 28th and Bio-Metrics pending due to lockdown in INDIA. But on May 11th my medicals got approved and in GC key i got update regarding medicals as passed. As per good sources, i came to know that files without bio-metrics are complete files only and they will start assessing our files (hopefully this must be true). If it is not true they will not update my medicals, so i think our file without biometrics are complete and Bio-metrics are for there later use and to verify it if when we land in Canada.

Regards
Vijay
Good to hear that.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hi @Rah123 and @Rimi_90~
I created this thread to get informed abt the timelines and any updates regarding study permit and it is good to hear from both of u. I too applied SDS file on April 28th and Bio-Metrics pending due to lockdown in INDIA. But on May 11th my medicals got approved and in GC key i got update regarding medicals as passed. As per good sources, i came to know that files without bio-metrics are complete files only and they will start assessing our files (hopefully this must be true). If it is not true they will not update my medicals, so i think our file without biometrics are complete and Bio-metrics are for there later use and to verify it if when we land in Canada.

Regards
Vijay
I submitted mine on 23rd April and was not able to provide biometrics because of the vac closure. It is true that they update your medical because I have passed it on 07/05/2021. Other than that there is no update still. Detailed timeline is in my signature.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
I am not sure if this is relevant. But I need help to understand the stages.

Once the medicals is passed what will be the updates if biometrics are not given due to VFS closure?

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021

Once the medicals is passed what will be the updates if biometrics are not given due to VFS closure?
We will not get any decision on our study permit without biometrics.some of my friends passed the medical after that they did not get any update yet because they submit file without biometrics.

Rimi_90~

Mar 20, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Med's Done....
10-04-2021

I also want to understand the same.
Also when did you apply? And when medical was passed?
We will not get any decision on our study permit without biometrics.some of my friends passed the medical after that they did not get any update yet because they submit file without biometrics.
@Rah123 did you get any update on your medical?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
I am in similar situation, completed Upfront Medicals on April 6th 2021, submitted application on May 5th 2021, got BIL on May 6th 2021. No update from IRCC and nothing we can do. Keep looking for an option to do biometric outside India but all flights are banned too... I am applying SDS with SOWP for September 2021 intake at an Ontario University.

Rimi_90~

Mar 20, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Med's Done....
10-04-2021
I am in similar situation, completed Upfront Medicals on April 6th 2021, submitted application on May 5th 2021, got BIL on May 6th 2021. No update from IRCC and nothing we can do. Keep looking for an option to do biometric outside India but all flights are banned too... I am applying SDS with SOWP for September 2021 intake at an Ontario University.
Which university?

eshwarben

May 19, 2021
SDS category
Filed visa on 10may(i.e., before may 15)
Received BIL on 11 may
Waiting for biometrics to open very very soon such that I can attend classes in September.