+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Global non availabiltiy of services in INDIA May 2021 create a network here

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Hi all,

All members who filed there Study permits and pending Bio-Metrics from May 2021 due to lockdown in INDIA, post ur timelines and any further updates here. It would be great help for all and can estimate time lines.

Regards
Vijay

Rimi_90~

Mar 20, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Med's Done....
10-04-2021
Hi, I also applied on 6th May. Not sure when vfs offices will open. Is application incomplete without biometrics and they will not provide any decision? Before 15th May, we just have to file visa or should have biometrics done as well?

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hi, I also applied on 6th May. Not sure when vfs offices will open. Is application incomplete without biometrics and they will not provide any decision? Before 15th May, we just have to file visa or should have biometrics done as well?
Yes, application is incomplete but we receive the decision on our medical.

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Hi @Rah123 and @Rimi_90~
I created this thread to get informed abt the timelines and any updates regarding study permit and it is good to hear from both of u. I too applied SDS file on April 28th and Bio-Metrics pending due to lockdown in INDIA. But on May 11th my medicals got approved and in GC key i got update regarding medicals as passed. As per good sources, i came to know that files without bio-metrics are complete files only and they will start assessing our files (hopefully this must be true). If it is not true they will not update my medicals, so i think our file without biometrics are complete and Bio-metrics are for there later use and to verify it if when we land in Canada.

Regards
Vijay

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Your application will be processed but you will NOT receive a decision nor PPR until you provide your biometrics.

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hi @Rah123 and @Rimi_90~
I created this thread to get informed abt the timelines and any updates regarding study permit and it is good to hear from both of u. I too applied SDS file on April 28th and Bio-Metrics pending due to lockdown in INDIA. But on May 11th my medicals got approved and in GC key i got update regarding medicals as passed. As per good sources, i came to know that files without bio-metrics are complete files only and they will start assessing our files (hopefully this must be true). If it is not true they will not update my medicals, so i think our file without biometrics are complete and Bio-metrics are for there later use and to verify it if when we land in Canada.

Regards
Vijay
Really if it is true then it is big relief for students

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hi @Rah123 and @Rimi_90~

Regards
Vijay
Which college bro?

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Sds or non sds? Nd which college??

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You won't get a decision until your Biometrics is done. They'll continue working on your application (process medicals, ADRs will be sent if required etc) but you won't get final approval until bio is completed.

Rimi_90~

Mar 20, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Med's Done....
10-04-2021
Yes, application is incomplete but we receive the decision on our medical.
I don’t know much about that, what you mean by decision on medical? This means they start reviewing our application. What the medical result look like?