+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Global Consent Form

TC21

Jun 17, 2015
Hi

For passport submission in VFS India, in the VFS Global consent from, there are 2 options. Her biometric are valid and we have a letter from CIC stating that.

The language is little confusing. Any suggestion what option is applicable.

1. Applicants wishing to provide biometrics

I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment notwithstanding the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website.
I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff.

2. Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics

I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada s website and have decided NOT to provide my biometric enrolment.
I have made this choice of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff.

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
If she has a valid biometric which the visa officer has access to than, she is providing her biometrics. It's the first one because she is one way or another providing her biometric.

John Webb

Sep 3, 2021
I am in the same situation, please help. My daughter give the biometric but not sure what to put on consent form. VFS is telling me to put Not wishing to give biometrics.

Adi.Era

Jul 6, 2020
Hi, I need help with the VFS consent form. I am reading it over and over again and what I understand is that what I should fill is the first page where my personal information is required. Two last pages must be left blank. Am I right? Please can someone help me with this. I need ti send my passport ASAP.

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Hi, I need help with the VFS consent form. I am reading it over and over again and what I understand is that what I should fill is the first page where my personal information is required. Two last pages must be left blank. Am I right? Please can someone help me with this. I need ti send my passport ASAP.
what did you fill?

Sep 17, 2022
Hi All,

I am Jan 2020 FSW applicant. My VO is NDVO. Yesterday I received the information to submit my passport through my online account. While filling the VFS Consent form I came across this question on biometrics. I did not get any instructions to do biometrics. So, I did not do it. I wanted to know that in the VFS Consent form what should I select -
Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
OR
Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics

I checked with the VFS support team, they asked me to select the second option. Anyone can you please share your experience on this.

Thanks in advance!

Mohaled

May 1, 2023
I applied feom dubai for trv on 16 march 2023 biometrics given on 17 march still no update. I guess it ll be faster now as the strike ended