+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS DELHI 2 way courier - FAST PROCESSING

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hey can you please share th
Hello guys,
Received OPR on December starting
On 4th i sent an email to vfs about submission and same day they asked me to send details in a (.txt) format, which i did.

on 5th which is today, I received payment link in morning and after paying they immediately sent me AWB number and every forms.

I guess they are working normal again because i have read earlier posts in which people got payment link after 10 days of sending details
So they mailed me today asking 11, 11a and 12. This was the email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

1. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
2. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
3. Tracking ID:

I just replied on mail for the 10 items they asked. The mail did not ask for a txt format like this mail is. So confusing.
hey can you please share the format with us please - through which you got the link to payment

syedrabi93

Jul 21, 2020
Hello All,

what is Passport transmission letter ? the OPR we received in GC key? should i add the OPR to the envelop.
Also, will the passport pickup be immediate if the AWB is generated? Do we get any intimation from the blue dart about pickup schedule?

SaiyanPrinceVegeta

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hello All,

what is Passport transmission letter ? the OPR we received in GC key? should i add the OPR to the envelop.
Also, will the passport pickup be immediate if the AWB is generated? Do we get any intimation from the blue dart about pickup schedule?
Passport transmission letter is OPR. You will be given a pick-up date once your awb is generated.
In the envelope you have to include OPR, consent form, courier sms form and your passport.

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi
I am new to this thread. Can u plz help to understand what are the next steps after giving biometrics. As my appointment is on 15th Dec.

SaiyanPrinceVegeta

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
It's hard to say anything due to the disruption caused by covid. Although many applicants have received decisions in the last 2 weeks, no one can say for sure so just wait and hope for the best.

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Hello guys,
Received OPR on December starting
On 4th i sent an email to vfs about submission and same day they asked me to send details in a (.txt) format, which i did.

on 5th which is today, I received payment link in morning and after paying they immediately sent me AWB number and every forms.

I guess they are working normal again because i have read earlier posts in which people got payment link after 10 days of sending details.
Can you help me understanding which application number they are looking for in the text file.Our application number starts with E.
They have mentioned
"Application number (Starts with a S/V/W/F. Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)"

Also, the application number for spouce will be the same, since it is a combined application.

Request your advice

Animesh15

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys.

I am from a city in northern Punjab. My bluedart link shows that my courier is being delivered to Chandigarh. Is this normal?