+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS DELHI 2 way courier - FAST PROCESSING

ragzee

Nov 4, 2020
What is the last tracking ID for ?? I also emailed them with all these details on Friday late evening and kept getting 2 emails asking for the three details like No.11, 11a and 12.

I am in the same boat, I replied them this:
I think its the tracking number you receive when you submit your biometrics

Reactions: computerscience23

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
So they mailed me today asking 11, 11a and 12. This was the email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

1. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
2. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
3. Tracking ID:

I just replied on mail for the 10 items they asked. The mail did not ask for a txt format like this mail is. So confusing.
Yeah they are so random with everything. Damn so they work on sundays too.

Aayogya

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi Aayogya

Was this the mail that you received ?

We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

1. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
2. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
3. Tracking ID:

I just gave those 10 details they ask. I opted for the SMS Alert service. What do I write in the txt file ?
just open Notepad
Put up all your details according to the email
When you save it , it saves as a .txt file format
Just attach this file on email

Aayogya

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
What is the last tracking ID for ?? I also emailed them with all these details on Friday late evening and kept getting 2 emails asking for the three details like No.11, 11a and 12.

I am in the same boat, I replied them this:
Just say No to premium service
I think it doesn’t matter because premium service is for people who are physically present which is not the case now.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
@Aayogya can you help me with some questions?

I successfully paid the payment fees like 20 minutes ago but still haven't received the AWB. You said they immediately send it. Should I ask for it?

Second, I have left page 3 and 4 of consent form empty and "SO Done and DO Done" box of courier form empty. Is that fine?

Also, I have one question regarding envelope. At the top left corner of the envelope, I have added this:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Should I also add "from section with my name, address, and phone no" at the bottom of the envelope? Thanks in advance!

Aayogya

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
@Aayogya can you help me with some questions?

I successfully paid the payment fees like 20 minutes ago but still haven't received the AWB. You said they immediately send it. Should I ask for it?

Second, I have left page 3 and 4 of consent form empty and "SO Done and DO Done" box of courier form empty. Is that fine?

Also, I have one question regarding envelope. At the top left corner of the envelope, I have added this:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Should I also add "from section with my name, address, and phone no" at the bottom of the envelope? Thanks in advance!
First question: wait for atleast 2,3 hours before emailing them regarding awb
2nd question: only fill 2nd page of consent form leave 3, 4 page blank
3rd question: no need to write “from” part because you already providing AWB number to the courier.
Just write those 3 lines

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
First question: wait for atleast 2,3 hours before emailing them regarding awb
2nd question: only fill 2nd page of consent form leave 3, 4 page blank
3rd question: no need to write “from” part because you already providing AWB number to the courier.
Just write those 3 lines
Thanks a lot for the info. Couple of more questions:

1. We can leave "SO Done and DO Done" box of courier form empty right?

2. I am sending the following documents in the envelope: Passport, Consent Form, Courier Form, OPR. Do I need to send anything else?

3. Also, People have been talking about passport transmission letter. What is that?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hey bro I also just got the payment link? Did you received AWB number......I have also not opted for premium lounge service....
Its been more than 40 minutes and I still haven't gotten the AWB number. Premium lounge service doesn't matter. We all should receive AWB number. We cannot courier without it. We need to give AWB to the bluedart people.