+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS DELHI 2 way courier - FAST PROCESSING

Aayogya

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hello guys,
Received OPR on December starting
On 4th i sent an email to vfs about submission and same day they asked me to send details in a (.txt) format, which i did.

on 5th which is today, I received payment link in morning and after paying they immediately sent me AWB number and every forms.

I guess they are working normal again because i have read earlier posts in which people got payment link after 10 days of sending details.

Reactions: jaaayy

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Hello guys,
On 4th i sent an email to vfs about submission and same day they asked me to send details in a (.txt) format, which i did.

on 5th which is today, I received payment link in morning and after paying they immediately sent me AWB number and every forms.

I guess they are working normal again because i have read earlier posts in which people got payment link after 10 days of sending details.
What's OPR, sorry for being stupid.

I gave my biometrics on 2 Dec, how long before I get my passport submission request? Any estimate time?

Aayogya

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
What's OPR, sorry for being stupid.

I gave my biometrics on 2 Dec, how long before I get my passport submission request? Any estimate time?
Don’t be sorry
It’s Original passport request, aka Passport submission request
Can’t really say about the timeframe but maybe wait for 20 working days atleast to get any update

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Don’t be sorry
It’s Original passport request, aka Passport submission request
Can’t really say about the timeframe but maybe wait for 20 working days atleast to get any update
Thanks for answering! I really hope I get an approval. As I was already refused twice before when I applied after 12th Grade. Now I'm applying again after completing BBA

Aayogya

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thanks for answering! I really hope I get an approval. As I was already refused twice before when I applied after 12th Grade. Now I'm applying again after completing BBA
Best wishes for you man!!

btw to make you feel better this was my 4th application
2 applications were rejected 3 years back (generic reason)
1 application was rejected in February 2020 (same reason)
Applied next day with little changes in SOP
Here i am got my visa

Reactions: ChaChaVidhayakHain

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hello guys,

Can you please share your timeline.
Mine is:
Visa Filed on : 28th Sept
Biometrics done : 1st Dec
PPR : waiting

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hello guys,

damn thats fast. My experience is so bad with them. First of all, I opted for premium lounge services. I got my OPR on November 30th and sent an email for passport submission on December 1st. They asked for details on December 4th and I replied on the same day. Still waiting on the payments link.

Reactions: Aayogya

Aayogya

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
damn thats fast. My experience is so bad with them. First of all, I opted for premium lounge services. I got my OPR on November 30th and sent an email for passport submission on December 1st. They asked for details on December 4th and I replied on the same day. Still waiting on the payments link.
I saw when people emails them in the morning they usually reply fast, one of my friend experimented this.
My pickup date is 7th though, let’s see how fast i get my passport back

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
I saw when people emails them in the morning they usually reply fast, one of my friend experimented this.
My pickup date is 7th though, let’s see how fast i get my passport back
One more question. Did you receive the payment link email on the same email chain you had with them? Like the email chain where you first emailed them and sent details in text file etc.

ragzee

Nov 4, 2020
Hello guys,

Hi Aayogya

Was this the mail that you received ?

We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

1. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
2. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
3. Tracking ID:

I just gave those 10 details they ask. I opted for the SMS Alert service. What do I write in the txt file ?

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hi Aayogya

Was this the mail that you received ?

We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

2. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
3. Tracking ID:

I just gave those 10 details they ask. I opted for the SMS Alert service. What do I write in the txt file ?
You were supposed to provide these details in the text file.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
11. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
12. Tracking ID:

Btw, they emailed you today about this?

Reactions: jithinjohn323

ragzee

Nov 4, 2020
You were supposed to provide these details in the text file.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
11. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
12. Tracking ID:

Btw, they emailed you today about this?

So they mailed me today asking 11, 11a and 12. This was the email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

3. Tracking ID:

I just replied on mail for the 10 items they asked. The mail did not ask for a txt format like this mail is. So confusing.

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
So they mailed me today asking 11, 11a and 12. This was the email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

3. Tracking ID:

I just replied on mail for the 10 items they asked. The mail did not ask for a txt format like this mail is. So confusing.
What is the last tracking ID for ?? I also emailed them with all these details on Friday late evening and kept getting 2 emails asking for the three details like No.11, 11a and 12.

I am in the same boat, I replied them this:

Hi Team,

Here are the answer to following details you have asked
1.Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service: No, I did not opt for Premium Lounge
2.If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format: Not available
3.Tracking ID: I am waiting for the Payment link and AWB IDs for Bluedart Passport pickup.
I have already attached the original passport request letters for following applicants:
Applicant 1: Name: <Primary_Applicant_Name>, Application Number: WXXXX, UCI Number: XXX
Applicant 2: Name: <Spouse_Name>, Application Number: WXXX, UCI Number: XXXX
Applicant 3: Name: <Kid_Name>, Application Number: VXXXX, UCI Number: XXXX
Please send me the payment link so that I can pay and you can initiate Passport Pickup for Stamping.

Regards