11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Hi there,
As VFS India is going to open on 28 June.
To book an appointment I need to fill last name on VFS website. But I dont have last name mentioned in my passport. My full name is written in Given name section.
So what should I write in First Name & Last Name section on VFS website to book biometrics appointment.
Please help, I am really confused.

navjjj1

Apr 13, 2021
Hi there,
As VFS India is going to open on 28 June.
To book an appointment I need to fill last name on VFS website. But I dont have last name mentioned in my passport. My full name is written in Given name section.
So what should I write in First Name & Last Name section on VFS website to book biometrics appointment.
Please help, I am really confused.
You can write NA (not applicable), my wife doesn't have last name in her passport I just wrote her middle name.
There is no issue, this is just used to identify you when you go to there center so that is your appointment. They will scan the code on your biometric sheet and that will be send to officers.

Go19

May 10, 2019
Does anybody is able to book an appointment through the VFS web portal? I am trying since last night there are tons of issues in their website.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Does anybody is able to book an appointment through the VFS web portal? I am trying since last night there are tons of issues in their website.
Unfortunately no! Trying since last 3 hrs. Sometimes the website won't load and other times it says OTP sent but I don't get anything.

Go19

May 10, 2019
Same thing is happening with me since last 5-6 hours, this is really frustrating. I don't know what VFS India is currently doing. The worst website I have ever seen in my life.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hello, after reading this thread, I entered NA in the last name section for my father's biometric enrolment form on VFS. Now his name is appearing as XXXX NA which does not match with his passport, now I am highly worried if this will not allow him to give his biometrics at VFS. Any guidance on this issue? pls help

navjjj1

Apr 13, 2021
Hello, after reading this thread, I entered NA in the last name section for my father's biometric enrolment form on VFS. Now his name is appearing as XXXX NA which does not match with his passport, now I am highly worried if this will not allow him to give his biometrics at VFS. Any guidance on this issue? pls help
When the person goes in to give your Biometrics you can tell the agent at front desk why you put NA and they will take care of it. Don't worry as long as you you were able to book for appointment you should be fine.