United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
yeah can anyone guide us through..waiting to know the same
Alright, so I live in UAE and I have done my biometrics back in early August.

1. I can't give you accurate information on how you can travel to the Emirates because the rules keep getting updated and India is known for its highest number of recorded cases so you will have to check with the airline before you book and board the flight. Sorry can't help you there!

2. If you plan to stay in a hotel then I highly recommend booking a hotel nearest to the "VFS center" since it won't cost you an arm or a leg if you decide to travel in a taxi. OR Book a hotel that has a metro station nearby (at least it's in a walkable distance) all metro stations are interconnected so you don't have to worry about that. The nearest metro station to VFS global is "Dubai Healthcare City". Find your way to "WAFI Mall" that's where the office is located.

3. As for the VFS itself. Just book your appointment on the VFS UAE website given that you get a UAE Bometrics submission letter from IRCC. After that just find your way to VFS. The process takes about 5mins. LITERALLY took me 5 mins from the time I entered the office. VFS for Canada is empty here in Dubai, at least when I went there.

If there is anything else you need information about just let me know.
I hope this helps and best of luck to those planning to travel to UAE

Reactions: Aakash1996

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Alright, so I live in UAE and I have done my biometrics back in early August.

1. I can't give you accurate information on how you can travel to the Emirates because the rules keep getting updated and India is known for its highest number of recorded cases so you will have to check with the airline before you book and board the flight. Sorry can't help you there!

2. If you plan to stay in a hotel then I highly recommend booking a hotel nearest to the "VFS center" since it won't cost you an arm or a leg if you decide to travel in a taxi. OR Book a hotel that has a metro station nearby (at least it's in a walkable distance) all metro stations are interconnected so you don't have to worry about that. The nearest metro station to VFS global is "Dubai Healthcare City". Find your way to "WAFI Mall" that's where the office is located.

3. As for the VFS itself. Just book your appointment on the VFS UAE website given that you get a UAE Bometrics submission letter from IRCC. After that just find your way to VFS. The process takes about 5mins. LITERALLY took me 5 mins from the time I entered the office. VFS for Canada is empty here in Dubai, at least when I went there.

If there is anything else you need information about just let me know.
I hope this helps and best of luck to those planning to travel to UAE
thanks a lot buddy

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
I am going on this 17th. I have already applied for uae visa. It is fine to do it in dubai and I have also confirmed this with vfs dubai.
So Just go for it........
Would be waiting to know how it goes for you. What I am confused about is, can we use the same biometric letter we got for india? My biometric letter is from March.

Spider61298

Nov 5, 2020
Hey guys,I am planning to go dubai for biometrics alone on 20th nov. If anyone wants to come you are most welcome.

charan1303

Aug 14, 2020
Hi guys!
I need an appointment for biometrics in Dubai next week ASAP, I have a valid USA visa, So I can get visa on arrival.
This is an urgent requirement. If anyone knows any agents who hold appointments in dubai? Please let me know so that I can contact them.
Please, this is an urgent matter!

visupreddy

Feb 4, 2020
I got mine from Dubai, once you land they will do a Covid test - results will be out in 24 hours. It’s doable!
Could you post your full experience in travelling to Dubai so that many people will benefit out of it? Thanks so much in advance

Last edited:

asifhamza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi guys!
I need an appointment for biometrics in Dubai next week ASAP, I have a valid USA visa, So I can get visa on arrival.
This is an urgent requirement. If anyone knows any agents who hold appointments in dubai? Please let me know so that I can contact them.
Please, this is an urgent matter!
You can book the appointment via online by registering VFS global dubai and as far as i know i am so sorry to say that currently due to the pandemic, those with valid USA Visa or Green card holders are not issuing visa on arrival in UAE. You have to take visit visa in advance.

asifhamza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Has anybody over here recently visited dubai to give his or her biometrics? Could you please share the experience i.e how many days we need to be there? Can we just book the appointment and submit the biometrics? Or there are any complications for indians?

Please comment if you have experienced it
Thanks
I have submitted the application from uae on 16th oct and given biometerics from dubai on 18th oct. it hardly took 10-15 mins for me.. you need to make an appointment online..
its in wafi mall.. near dubai health care city.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aman_S