+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Bangalore

karanpandya

Jul 14, 2016
I applied on 29th June paper based..... only medical passed... Anyone who applied through Vfs Bangalore and got decision....

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
When did you got your "medical Passed" update? and spp? university category?

generally, it will take a week more after that.

sidkrishna

Jul 18, 2016
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2016
not yet mate @karen. applied on july 4th, medicals passed on 13th july. NO updates

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
Hi Everyone, I have applied visa (Paper based) on 6th july and i am able to see only one sentence abt my tracking id thats it. How many days it took for processing at bangalore ? :( Can anyone pls help me

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
yes, Vfs tracking is intended to track your application while it travels from your vfs to CHC and CHC to VFS after approval/rejection. It will show processing till a decision is made by CHC.

The discussion about "medical passed" is related to linking your application online.

That way you can see realtime updates of your application. It is done by CIC not VFS.

It is 15 days you have appllied, you should expect atleast a week or two more to get your decision. What category you applied for? do post here when you get your visa! goodluck!

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Guys, I applied on June 16th paper based, no reply yet. It still Shows as "Being Processed".... not sure how long more it may take...

Thanks

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
KB3 said:
yes, Vfs tracking is intended to track your application while it travels from your vfs to CHC and CHC to VFS after approval/rejection. It will show processing till a decision is made by CHC.

The discussion about "medical passed" is related to linking your application online.

That way you can see realtime updates of your application. It is done by CIC not VFS.

It is 15 days you have appllied, you should expect atleast a week or two more to get your decision. What category you applied for? do post here when you get your visa! goodluck!
Hi KB3, I have applied for Study permit and i have linked my paper base application to my online account. even for me it shows medicals passed.
Thank you so much for reply.

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
Karne said:
Hi KB3, I have applied for Study permit and i have linked my paper base application to my online account. even for me it shows medicals passed.
Thank you so much for reply.
This is great!
what day it got updated?

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
KB3 said:
This is great!
what day it got updated?
Now i have revoked the link as because in my offer letter they asked me not to link this with CIC. i am eagerly waiting for the update..

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
Karne said:
Now i have revoked the link as because in my offer letter they asked me not to link this with CIC. i am eagerly waiting for the update..
you mean ur university offer letter says you not to link application?

This is very strange! why would any uni. ask for this :eek:

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
KB3 said:
you mean ur university offer letter says you not to link application?

This is very strange! why would any uni. ask for this :eek:
Even i dont knw. i got lambton college. my start date is Aug 29th. yes they have mentioned that sentence in caps. DO NOT SUBMIT TO CIC FOR STUDY PERMIT.

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
Karne said:
DO NOT SUBMIT TO CIC FOR STUDY PERMIT.
I guess this is something else. Because by applying through vfs you are also submitting it to CIC only na!

if it is exactly written what you said... it means they dont want that offer letter to be submitted for study permit application. may be because of conditional admission, if any. or they were waiting for some documents to provide final offer letter.

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
KB3 said:
I guess this is something else. Because by applying through vfs you are also submitting it to CIC only na!

if it is exactly written what you said... it means they dont want that offer letter to be submitted for study permit application. may be because of conditional admission, if any. or they were waiting for some documents to provide final offer letter.
Hey, The offer letter which i saw is conditional. sry guys. and Thank you KB to bring this to my notice. i have checked in my unconditional letter there is no sentence like that. thank you KB.