+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Bangalore June/July updates.

Dhruv_18

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,

As the process at CIC is vague, so if people can post their visa status and let's see file till which date has got the decision.

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Application on 12 July vfs Ahmedabad offline.. file sent to Bangalore 13 July .. linked online 25 July ..no updates till date Can anyone tell me that after 1 August they don't take any file so will the decision be out before 25 August?

Dhruv_18

Jul 10, 2017
Application on 12 July vfs Ahmedabad offline.. file sent to Bangalore 13 July .. linked online 25 July ..no updates till date Can anyone tell me that after 1 August they don't take any file so will the decision be out before 25 August?
According to Bangalore time you can expect a reply by 20 August, I applied on 28th June and it is under review.

Reactions: Parthu Patel

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Submitted on july 20th... offline.. bangalore.. no updates yet...

N.P: june 20th applicant to bnglr office recieved visa couple of days back..

maanu1

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Applied offline at VFS ahmedabad on 13th July and got message on 14th that "Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx– has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , New Delhi on 14/07/2017". But tracker says "Visa application, tracking ID No.2xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

Dhruv_18

Jul 10, 2017
Visa Approved !!

Offline - 28th June - VFS Ahmedabad, file sent to Bangalore.
Medical Upfront on 15th May
Medical Passed - 13th July & went under review of eligibility since then.
Approved on 4th August.

Thank you.

Dhruv_18

Jul 10, 2017
Acc to the current trend of Banglore VAC, you can expect a reply on or after the 36th day of your application and I am talking about offline applications only.

Parthu Patel

Jul 28, 2017
Th
Acc to the current trend of Banglore VAC, you can expect a reply on or after the 36th day of your application and I am talking about offline applications only.

Thanks bro ..... Can I take your number plz .... I want you talk regarding my file also .... I am also from ahmedabad...... So plz can you give your number .... ? ......

Parthu Patel

Jul 28, 2017
Visa Approved !!

Offline - 28th June - VFS Ahmedabad, file sent to Bangalore.
Medical Upfront on 15th May
Medical Passed - 13th July & went under review of eligibility since then.
Approved on 4th August.

Thank you.

After submitting file .... We have to just wait for the visa ?? .... Or we have to do any process regarding medical or else ??? ..... So plz tell me ?? ..... I will owe you ....

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
After submitting file .... We have to just wait for the visa ?? .... Or we have to do any process regarding medical or else ??? ..... So plz tell me ?? ..... I will owe you ....
You just have to wait for visa.
But can see your application status online my creating account in cic and linking your offline application to online and see where have you application reached i.e. Medical status , eligibility status, background check nd much more..

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Guys.. my friend received this mail yesterday.. can anyone tell me what this means...
"Dear xxx, your processed passport has been dispatched from Delhi to Bangalore on 30/7/2017".

His vfs tracking shows file does not exist.

Any idea what the matter is.

bkrish

Aug 2, 2017
Submitted -- June 30th offline vfs Chennai, same day processed and sent to B'lore VAC.
Upfront medicals. Linked to CIC may b 2-3 weeks later.. Medical passed, awaiting for the status...

Jaimik1292

Jul 17, 2017
i have submitted my file on 29 th june still the status is showing final decision and one of my friend get visa after just one day after this status and i m waiting for one week still no update