+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs appointment delay, PPR extension

Nov 17, 2023
Dhaka
Category........
STUDY
Hello, this is sumaiya from Bangladesh.
I received my PPR on December 1
To submit the passport, need to take appointment in vfs. Unfortunately there is no available date before 27 December. So I had to book 27 December to submit my passport in vfs Bangladesh office. As i have a 30 days deadline to send the passport to IRCC Singapore office, i am worried weather IRCC Singapore will receive my passport within 30 December.
What should i do in this situation.? As i received ppr on 1 December, 30 days deadline for ppr will expired on 30 December. Please suggest me what i do

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello, this is sumaiya from Bangladesh.
I received my PPR on December 1
To submit the passport, need to take appointment in vfs. Unfortunately there is no available date before 27 December. So I had to book 27 December to submit my passport in vfs Bangladesh office. As i have a 30 days deadline to send the passport to IRCC Singapore office, i am worried weather IRCC Singapore will receive my passport within 30 December.
What should i do in this situation.? As i received ppr on 1 December, 30 days deadline for ppr will expired on 30 December. Please suggest me what i do
I applied for my sister's visit visa, she has been trying from the beginning of January, even went to VFS, they didn't let her in.
I emailed the vfs email as well as the vfs Singapore but no response. Her 30 days are coming to an end. Feeling desperate.
What have you done in the situation?

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
what was a the solution. We are facing the same issue now. Their online portal does not work and VFS does not allow anyone to enter for in person appointment slots.