+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Veterinarians applying under FSWP on 4th May 2013

rajeshchoy

Nov 28, 2006
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all Vet brothers, I am planning to apply under FSWP in May 2013. I sent all my documents to CVMA & my assessment is over. Now preparing for BCSE Exam. Any vet is welcomed for information.

paddma

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
April, 2011
File Transfer...
June, 2011
Med's Request
07 february, 2013
Med's Done....
11 February, 2013
Passport Req..
07 february
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefuly End of August
rajeshchoy said:
Hi all Vet brothers, I am planning to apply under FSWP in May 2013. I sent all my documents to CVMA & my assessment is over. Now preparing for BCSE Exam. Any vet is welcomed for information.
Dear
You are from which country ? Did you already make your registration for BCSE ? Thanks.

rajeshchoy

Nov 28, 2006
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am from India, presently residing in Mumbai. I have sent my fee to CVMA for BCSE registration.

rajeshchoy

Nov 28, 2006
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Information for all planning to apply to CVMA

Mail received by me:

This will confirm that the National Examining Board (NEB) of the
Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) has reviewed your
credentials and approved your candidacy for its veterinary licensing
examination process.

As described in the NEB Information for Applicants booklet, you are
required to successfully complete the three exams listed below in
order to be granted a Certificate of Qualification (CQ). A CQ is a
prerequisite to apply for a general license from any of the ten
provincial veterinary licensing boards in Canada.

* the Basic and Clinical Sciences Examination (BCSE);

* the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE®);

* the Clinical Proficiency Examination (CPE).

Please note that one must first pass the BCSE to be eligible to
register for the NAVLE and the CPE. Commencing with the next
available session of the BCSE, you will have two years to begin the
examination sequence. If you do not make a first attempt at the BCSE
by the end of this two-year period, you will be required to submit the
appropriate fee to reactivate your file.

You will find a registration form for the BCSE attached in a .pdf
file, which you may print, complete and return to our offices at your
convenience. This letter and the form will also be sent to you by
regular post.

Regards,

Max Hollins
Manager - National Examining Board & AHTVTP Accreditation Committee/
Directeur - Bureau national des Examinateurs & Comité d'agrément des
programmes de TSA

Canadian Veterinary Medical Association/Association canadienne des
médecins vétérinaires
339 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1R 7K1
T: (613) 236-1162 x.116
F: (613) 236-9681

canadaFSW2013

Oct 26, 2012
Moga, Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3114 Veterinarian
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
will apply in 2014
rajeshchoy said:
Dear please help me...i am also planning to write BCSE exam in may or june this year 2013, and i am studying from merck vet manual, all my friends who passed bcse exam, told me to study merck vet manual. Zuku has also bcse exam questions around 1800 questions for 130 or 140 US $ (around 7200 INR). have u registered for any online course for preparing bcse exam, what about anatomy ? all sections are good in merck veterinary manual but anatomy anasthesia pharmacology physiology are not included. images on online merck veterinary manual are good especially in muscular system.

I need help from you,, i am preparing for IELTS academic exam to complete step 2 language proficiency for registration with AVMA, bro did u pass TOEFL Ibt or IELTS Academic, i have written IELTS academic 4 times in last 4 months, every time i got 6.5 in speaking... need 7 band in speaking section, but i got 6.5 in listening, 6.5 in reading and 7 band in writing section, completed all section req but only got 6 band or max 6.5 in 4 attempts. i am fed up with this exam and wasted around 35000 rs in exam fee and preparation... is TOEFL iBT easy as comapered to in which requirement is 22 in speaking, 23 in reading and writing and 25 in listening... i am preparing for bcse exam but want to finsh step 2 of language requirement fed up with that what is way to get band in speaking... every time these south indian inteview ladies marked 6 or maximium 6.5 in speaking section... i am fed up and frusrrated with IELTS speaking section.. please guide me and help me regarding step 2 laguage requirement. thanks bro.

DRVET

Feb 27, 2013
rajeshchoy said:
Hello my brother .I am veterinarian also
Please what do you mean by my assessment is over?
It is Positive or Negative?
Thanks

shahryar

Jul 21, 2012
Hi
I am preparing for BCSE in Canada on May too.I passed English by CAEL test easily in 2 months as I am not an English person. I suggest you to go to this test rather than TOEFL or IELTS.
I need help about BCSE test sources too.As I found only 42-50 questions are about Medicare which Merck will be useful.How about the rest such as Pharmacology and Surgery or Anesthesia?
Please let me know if is there any body who passed the test?Any question data bank rather than Zuku?
Regards
Shahryar
Shahryardd@yahoo.com

manavgupta

Dec 19, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
veterinarian noc 3114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 Band
shahryar said:
Hi
I am preparing for BCSE in Canada on May too.I passed English by CAEL test easily in 2 months as I am not an English person. I suggest you to go to this test rather than TOEFL or IELTS.
I need help about BCSE test sources too.As I found only 42-50 questions are about Medicare which Merck will be useful.How about the rest such as Pharmacology and Surgery or Anesthesia?
Please let me know if is there any body who passed the test?Any question data bank rather than Zuku?
Regards
Shahryar
Shahryardd @ yahoo.com
I recently wrote CAEL in Chennai India, waiting for results.

shahryar

Jul 21, 2012
Hi
Any news from you guys who has registered or have done the BCSE test?I had one and did not pass.There was many questions about the surgical tools and also some from Aqua disease which I have never heard.
Any comments?

kkingra

Jul 2, 2012
I passed CAEL exam in first attempt, now writing BCSE exam in Feb end 2014. Anyone preparing for BCSE exam.