+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY URGENT_PLEASE HELP_PR card lost and then found_what to do?

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Hello
I just found my PR card so as my wallet which was lost.

1. Now that I have already applied for PRTD, is this PR card worth anymore.
My PRTD application is still showing submitted ( from 8th January), and I need to travel back on 31st January.
2. I have also launched a police complaint, which i understand i shall close and will work on that with immediate effect.
3. I was about to submit IMM5451 but not sure should i still submit it?

Please guide me what shall I be doing.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I just found my PR card so as my wallet which was lost.

1. Now that I have already applied for PRTD, is this PR card worth anymore.
My PRTD application is still showing submitted ( from 8th January), and I need to travel back on 31st January.
2. I have also launched a police complaint, which i understand i shall close and will work on that with immediate effect.
3. I was about to submit IMM5451 but not sure should i still submit it?

Please guide me what shall I be doing.
Since you are in the US, you could just go to any land border on foot for example) and return to Canada without PRTD.

jackmiller

Dec 30, 2020
I am in India
You should be good if you have found the PR card. if your PRTD hasnt been approved yet, and your flight time is near then you should not be worry about the application for pRTD. Just send an email via webform that you have found the PR card.

but if your flight time is not near (i.e. 2 or 3 months) and you got the passport request for PRTD already then i see no harm submitting the passport as they will return it with the stamp in within 2 weeks.