+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Urgent - Signature of parents

vikasyadav6892

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I’m sure this question has already been asked multiple times but I couldn’t find a proper answer.

For parents sponsorship form, can my parents sign their form and send it to me through email and I can print them here? Or they have to send it through courier? I’ve only 2 weeks left to submit their paper application, so I’m not comfortable with courier.

Thanks in Advance!!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I’m sure this question has already been asked multiple times but I couldn’t find a proper answer.

For parents sponsorship form, can my parents sign their form and send it to me through email and I can print them here? Or they have to send it through courier? I’ve only 2 weeks left to submit their paper application, so I’m not comfortable with courier.

Thanks in Advance!!
If you do not have enough time, then use the scanned copy and include a letter of explaination that you will have the physical signed copy when IRCC request them later.

Some people were never asked for the real copy but I think it depends on the officer. (And I have only heard of returned incomplete applications if they were NOT signed at all with just typed names)

I personally sent the actual copy years ago because we scheduled to send both the photos and the signed document at the same time.