+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Urgent Q 6F

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If am unemployed for certain period I can write Unemployed (Looking for work) under employer/school column ; right???

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
tiarachel85 said:
If am unemployed for certain period I can write Unemployed (Looking for work) under employer/school column ; right???
Unemployed - reason for being unemployed

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
tiarachel85 said:
Means? is it okay or not? I read somewhere on this forum itself
i would suggest to write: Unemployed - Quitted/resigned to seek new job

gammabeta79

Mar 17, 2015
tiarachel85 said:
I just filled my application and that exactly what I am writing. unemployed (and in note I wrote, I was actively looking for work). Thats my take though. I think you are right.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gammabeta79 said:
I just filled my application and that exactly what I am writing. unemployed (and in note I wrote, I was actively looking for work). Thats my take though. I think you are right.
I hope so; thank you

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can specify Unemployed. As you mentioned you can say that you are looking for work. You can mention the reason in Work/Education column

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WE LOVE CANADA said:
You can specify Unemployed. As you mentioned you can say that you are looking for work. You can mention the reason in Work/Education column
Thanks;

You mean i can use the reason for unemployment as "looking for work" ???

Did you do the same?

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
you must indicate unemployed under education/work column and put the exact date beside it and then why or you can searching for job

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Travel Dream said:
you must indicate unemployed under education/work column and put the exact date beside it and then why or you can searching for job
Sorry; I didnt understand this : "then why or you can searching for job"

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
tiarachel85 said:
Sorry; I didnt understand this : "then why or you can searching for job"
sorry, what I mean beside the specific date of unemployed you should write why you was unemployed. If you do not have a specific reason and you were searching for job write searching for job.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Travel Dream said:
sorry, what I mean beside the specific date of unemployed you should write why you was unemployed. If you do not have a specific reason and you were searching for job write searching for job.
So looking for work could be a valid reason, right???

thank you so much +1 to you

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i was unemployed for a period of three months roughly, and i wrote unemployed and actively looking for work and it raised no questions no rq. You should be fine.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cberger said:
i was unemployed for a period of three months roughly, and i wrote unemployed and actively looking for work and it raised no questions no rq. You should be fine.

Thank you thank you so much. +1 to you as well