+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Urgent! Is there a NOC code for Human Resources Operations?

sbhide

Feb 18, 2021
Hi All,

Can anyone please advise me on NOC code, my work experience is in Human Resources Operations / Human Resources Shared Services Center. I have been looking under various different categories & sub-categories but, unable to find the required NOC code yet.

Please let me know if anyone is aware of this information.

Thank you in advance!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hard to say without knowing your responsibilities as you match your responsibilities to the NOC. You don’t match your title to the NOC. So you search the database with your responsibilities which may not be related to Human Resources.

sbhide

Feb 18, 2021
Hi All,

Can anyone please advise me on NOC code, my work experience is in Human Resources Operations / Human Resources Shared Services Center. I have been looking under various different categories & sub-categories but, unable to find the required NOC code yet.

Please let me know if anyone is aware of this information.

Thank you in advance!!
Key Responsibilities include - Provides HR transactional/administrative support on HR queries related to process, policies, data administration, HR systems, preparation of operational metrics, employee file maintenance etc.
 Works closely with our internal HR teams to ensure efficient service delivery on recruitment & on-boarding processes for our employees and managers.
 Analyses key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements & involves self in system/User acceptance testing along with relevant HR teams.
 Responsible to work with the country HR teams to maintain the right data in the HR systems
 Ensures that all the assigned tasks & responsibilities to self and team are completed within the agreed timelines
 Partners with internal HR teams such as C&B, reporting, Talent acquisition etc. to develop simplified way of working that ensures efficient HR process output for our employees & managers
 Delivers high quality and consistent service delivery to all internal customers and stakeholders ensuring that the processes are efficient & meet compliance.
 Demonstrate readiness and approachable attitude at all times to assist other cross-functional teams/processes.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Key Responsibilities include - Provides HR transactional/administrative support on HR queries related to process, policies, data administration, HR systems, preparation of operational metrics, employee file maintenance etc.
 Works closely with our internal HR teams to ensure efficient service delivery on recruitment & on-boarding processes for our employees and managers.
 Analyses key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements & involves self in system/User acceptance testing along with relevant HR teams.
 Responsible to work with the country HR teams to maintain the right data in the HR systems
 Ensures that all the assigned tasks & responsibilities to self and team are completed within the agreed timelines
 Partners with internal HR teams such as C&B, reporting, Talent acquisition etc. to develop simplified way of working that ensures efficient HR process output for our employees & managers
 Delivers high quality and consistent service delivery to all internal customers and stakeholders ensuring that the processes are efficient & meet compliance.
 Demonstrate readiness and approachable attitude at all times to assist other cross-functional teams/processes.
Did you do your own search in the NOC database? What NOC did you come up with.

Farseer

Jan 3, 2019
Hello, any updates on your status? What NOC did you settle on?

Dec 9, 2022
Hi Sbhide,

I have been working in HR shared services for over 2 years now and I am looking for the correct NOC code... I found two 11200 Human resources professionals and 12101 Human resources and recruitment officers. Looking at the main duties not sure which of them applies more for my role.

Did you apply for the PR via Express Entry using NOC code of 11200 Human resources professionals and they have approved it?

Many thanks!

Dec 9, 2022
Hi guys, can anyone confirm if the role of HR shared services (HR Admin & HR Operations) has been approved with NOC 11200? I have received an ITA from SINP and I am panicking they might reject my application as my duties are not exactly the same as listed on the website.