+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Stressed pls Help

SIDHU639

Apr 3, 2014
Hi Everyone, My Husband has filed a case from a migration agent from Ldudhiana but he is not guiding us properly instead gives a new excuse everyday and asks for money. Till now we have given them to lakhs. Our Medical is due. I am afraid that this Migration consultant is after more money. All the Correspondence from Immigration New delhi come on his Email id But when we check our Status on CIC website the Address which is updated there that is our Home Address. I am not sure whether he has filed our Case with his Name. Can I Change email address and if yes pls tell me How? So that I Can get Medical Directly. My Husband is very stressed bcz whenever we call them they says deposit money in our account as there are lot of complications in your file. Any help will be deeply appreciated from bottom of my heart. We are going through a very bad time. :(

hbs

Apr 1, 2014
My Friend, you can change your email id, address and contact no...either you can email to visa office (from where you get emails : mentioning your file no) and/or you can post with cover letter and a page where you put old address, contact details and new corresponding address and contact details with your sign..in cover page pl mention subject line and address to visa officer : Immigration section (mentioned in email/letter so far you received from local country visa office like delhi) and sign it..i've changed my address with same process..

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
SIDHU639 said:
Hi Everyone, My Husband has filed a case from a migration agent from Ldudhiana but he is not guiding us properly instead gives a new excuse everyday and asks for money. Till now we have given them to lakhs. Our Medical is due. I am afraid that this Migration consultant is after more money. All the Correspondence from Immigration New delhi come on his Email id But when we check our Status on CIC website the Address which is updated there that is our Home Address. I am not sure whether he has filed our Case with his Name. Can I Change email address and if yes pls tell me How? So that I Can get Medical Directly. My Husband is very stressed bcz whenever we call them they says deposit money in our account as there are lot of complications in your file. Any help will be deeply appreciated from bottom of my heart. We are going through a very bad time. :(
Sent u PM.

SIDHU639

Apr 3, 2014
thnx for replying but I didn't understand what u said, pls elaborate it more. I used to get all my correspondence relating immigration from my consultants email. On which email id should I email them and what should I write in Subject.

hbs

Apr 1, 2014
subject should be : Change of correspondence details. if you see email / letter forwarded from agent, it shows address of immigration for correspondence..

SIDHU639

Apr 3, 2014
Hi Dear thnx for your help, just one more thing I need to confirm that my migration consultant has today told me that deposit 10 lakhs as your medical is due and just 40 days are left. He is not willing to give medical letter. So I am going to write an email to Immigration new delhi, but before I wnt to ask you that how can I get my medical letter again from Immigration New Delhi. One more thing I have checked my previous emails from my Consultant and I can see under my name he ha s given his details as Care of and I cant see anywhere where he has used his business name so this means that he is just using is email address for correspondence on my behalf. pls reply if possible give me ur personal email address. Thnx

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
SIDHU639 said:
Hi Dear thnx for your help, just one more thing I need to confirm that my migration consultant has today told me that deposit 10 lakhs as your medical is due and just 40 days are left. He is not willing to give medical letter. So I am going to write an email to Immigration new delhi, but before I wnt to ask you that how can I get my medical letter again from Immigration New Delhi. One more thing I have checked my previous emails from my Consultant and I can see under my name he ha s given his details as Care of and I cant see anywhere where he has used his business name so this means that he is just using is email address for correspondence on my behalf. pls reply if possible give me ur personal email address. Thnx
U should file a police complaint for extortion and mental harassment created by ur consultant.
This is so shocking, he is asking Rs 10 lakh?????
U should first get ur email id changed on immediate basis and clearly state the reason for removing consultant from your application.
U should also request for new UCI and reference number to be generated for ur application so that ur consultant can not have access to ur application in future.

SIDHU639

Apr 3, 2014
Hi will you please tell me that do I need to sate any reason for change of correspondence for immigration details to high commission beacause I have written a email for change of correspondence details for direct communication. is that ok. pls reply

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SIDHU639 said:
Hi will you please tell me that do I need to sate any reason for change of correspondence for immigration details to high commission beacause I have written a email for change of correspondence details for direct communication. is that ok. pls reply
In order to cancel your representative, fill this form given in the link mentioned below and send to CIC delhi

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5476e.pdf

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
SIDHU639 ur inbox is full, not able to send u PM.

rayani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
SIDHU639 It appears that your migration consultant is not authorized to represent your case. Most probably he is communicating with CIC pretending to be you. If you have the records of forms which were submitted, can you find the Use of Representative Form signed by you and your representative? If not then your migration consultant is not an authorized consultant.

You can simply write to visa office in Delhi to change your email address telling that you don't have access to it. Once you email address is changed you should receive all the communications directly. Contact Visa office as soon as possible.

All the best with your application for Canada immigration.

s_sid

Mar 16, 2013
Dear Member,

NEED UR HELP

its been an year since my and my spouse submitted RFRP fees. now after 3 years from the date of submission of my application, i have received an email mentioning that the work experience that i provided as per their investigation seems misleading. and had given me 30 days notice to revert back.

well my experience is not fraudulent. it was genuine. also i left job last year in july as i was expecting. and just came to know that the company i was working for shut down and owners are in Dubai. :eek:

How can i proof them that all things i provided regarding my experience is true.

so highly disappointed.

this is after an year from the medical we provided.

plzz help friend.

SIDHU639

Apr 3, 2014
Hi riyani its almost 10 days i havnt received any response from Canada High Commission. I called at new delhi office but the people at front desk just asked to wait and says they cant do anything. My time time for Medical is Passing very quickly, i dont know what to do?. pls help