very long travel history - what to do?

twinpeaks

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
i am working on the travel history for my e-apr.

my spouse has worked as a flight attendant, so the travel history for the last 10 years is extreme. several hundreds of flights. should I included these all? they won't fit in the online form. And it is also a big task that will take days/weeks to complete

has anyone been in this situation?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twinpeaks said:

my spouse has worked as a flight attendant, so the travel history for the last 10 years is extreme. several hundreds of flights. should I included these all? they won't fit in the online form. And it is also a big task that will take days/weeks to complete

You can create a spreadsheet with all the information, convert it to pdf and upload it in the LOE placeholder.

Good luck though...

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
twinpeaks said:

Can she request it from her company's HR/admin? It might be simple for them to generate.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bellaluna said:
Can she request it from her company's HR/admin? It might be simple for them to generate.
yes but you still have to add details as per CIC requirement for each travel individually.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Just ran into the same problem. It wouldn't let me add anymore rows, and Said to mention recent most only.

twinpeaks

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
ok thanks. i will contact CIC to doublecheck.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omidahomie said:
Just ran into the same problem. It wouldn't let me add anymore rows, and Said to mention recent most only.
the online tool has a limit of 30 entries,i raised a support request when i myself faced that issue. So you can fill recent 30 on the tool and rest as suggested above by DelPiero07...collate a list and attach an LOE with all remaining details. The support request response that i got asked me to do the same.