+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very important question

emadembarak

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys

I got a question regarding my application. first I'll give a brief idea about my profile. My score is 363, Level of education Master's degree, 4 years of electrical engineering experience, Last time I worked was 2013 before I went to school to get my master, my IELTS score is 7 overall, I am bringing 25 US dollar with me, lastly, my kid and wife are coming with me. with all of the mentioned information which qualifies me as the tool suggests at least to be in the pool, every time I submit my application I got a message that says you are not qualified to enter the pool.

I am wondering why this is happening to me. Does this have anything to do with the fact that the last time I worked was in 2013?. I am really confused guys.

Thanks for your responses

Emad

doghdogh

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Do you have ECA reports ready? When I first created the express entry profile, I was ineligible even though the cic tool says otherwise. The reason was missing ECA.

emadembarak

Jul 14, 2017
Do you have ECA reports ready? When I first created the express entry profile, I was ineligible even though the cic tool says otherwise. The reason was missing ECA.
Thanks for replying
I have ECA from WES ready. I did for me and my wife.

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
FSW require at least one year skilled experience (NOC 0AB) in the past ten years, so you should be fine.

What's the NOC of your past experience? Is this also your primary NOC?

emadembarak

Jul 14, 2017
FSW require at least one year skilled experience (NOC 0AB) in the past ten years, so you should be fine.

What's the NOC of your past experience? Is this also your primary NOC?
I worked as an electrical engineer for the entire 4 years of my experience. So I should be fine with that, right?

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
I worked as an electrical engineer for the entire 4 years of my experience. So I should be fine with that, right?
Yes. If your NOC is 0/A/B, then it should be acceptable.

Can you paste all your answers to the EE questionnaire here, so we could see what went wrong?

emadembarak

Jul 14, 2017
Yes. If your NOC is 0/A/B, then it should be acceptable.

Can you paste all your answers to the EE questionnaire here, so we could see what went wrong?
Thanks for replying

but which questions exactly you're talking about?
you want me to post all of my application here?

Jaa990

Feb 22, 2015
6 in writing equals the required CLB 7.

His IETLS scores are not the reason for his ineligibility.
thats weird because when my IELTS Score in writing was 6 i was ineligible but when I re did the IELTS again and got higher scores I was eligible

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats weird because when my IELTS Score in writing was 6 i was ineligible but when I re did the IELTS again and got higher scores I was eligible
It is not weird, if you are a FSW applicant then getting higher scores would have meant increasing your score under the six selection factors and thus managing to achieve the required 67 points.