+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very IMPORTANT for students who applied online for visa.

gssidhu90

Jun 8, 2014
Folks who had applied online for visa will not be receiving the Visa letter or the Letter of Introduction along with your passport. You will have to send a mail to the Canadian High Commission requesting them to send you the Visa Letter, which you have to show to the Immigration Officials at the Port of Entry(POE)/airport. Without this letter you will not be allowed to enter Canada.

One of my friend received the letter after this. The letter will be uploaded to your CIC account.
email ids are as follows:

CHADG-G@international.gc.ca - Chandigarh consulate
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca - Delhi Embassy

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
Useful information. Thanks for sharing.
My online application approved on 25 July. Will collect my passport on Monday. Let's see if I will receive LOI with it, else will drop mail.

loginbits12

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ramandeep said:
Useful information. Thanks for sharing.
My online application approved on 25 July. Will collect my passport on Monday. Let's see if I will receive LOI with it, else will drop mail.
hi ramandeep did you receive conformation email from cic. mine pp dispatched on 25 but no conformation email from them yet . please share your info thank you

inder2662

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
gssidhu90 said:
Folks who had applied online for visa will not be receiving the Visa letter or the Letter of Introduction along with your passport. You will have to send a mail to the Canadian High Commission requesting them to send you the Visa Letter, which you have to show to the Immigration Officials at the Port of Entry(POE)/airport. Without this letter you will not be allowed to enter Canada.

One of my friend received the letter after this. The letter will be uploaded to your CIC account.
email ids are as follows:

CHADG-G @ international.gc.ca - Chandigarh consulate
delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca - Delhi Embassy
How are u so sure? have u called CIC to confirm this thing. if they are not giving, it means its not important.

gssidhu90

Jun 8, 2014
Please read the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-after.asp
Go through the section "If Your Application is Approved".

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gssidhu90 said:
Please read the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-after.asp
Go through the section "If Your Application is Approved".
You should read the section again. The overseas office sends you the letter and you present to the Border officer when you enter Canada, who issues your study permit.

loginbits12

Star Member
May 13, 2014
PMM said:
Hi

You should read the section again. The overseas office sends you the letter and you present to the Border officer when you enter Canada, who issues your study permit.
hi congratulation on ur visa bro. My visa is rejected. I am applying online. In online application do we have submit scanned copy of r original or notary document . Please reply me. Thank you

gssidhu90

Jun 8, 2014
PMM said:
Hi

Hi
I am also saying the same that the overseas office(in case of Indians which is Canadian High Commission or the Consulate at Chandigarh). But in case of online applications(some cases), they have not yet sent the letter of Introduction.

gssidhu90

Jun 8, 2014
Got the letter of introduction. Was uploaded on my CIC account after I sent them mail & fax regarding this.