App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
you can apply as many student permits and work permits as you want.

The next status DOESNOT OVERRIDE THE PREVIOUS ONE.

YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS ALWAYS VALID TILL THE DATE IT SAYS IT IS.

BUT YOU MUST CLEARLY EXPLAIN IT TO THE OFFICER BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR YOUR PR.

BECAUSE THEY DONT have time to GO INTO DETAILS AND CHECK WHAT status WERE YOU ACTUALLY on THAT POINT IN TIME.

I HAD MY APPLICATION REJECTED DUE TO THE SAME REASONS .

AND TODAY I GOT the SAME APPLICATION RE-OPENED after I EXPLAINED THEM.

WHILE MANY SENIOR MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM TOLD ME. CIC WAS RIGHT. BUT I AM THE PROOF HERE, THOSE WERE WRONG.

SO DONT LET ANYONE DEMOTIVATE YOU TELLING YOu THAT YOU CANT WORK FOR TWO EMPLOYERS OR STUDY WHILE WORKING .

ITS ABSOLUTELY FINE TO HOLD TWO PERMITS AT THE SAME TIME.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was re-opened and then transferred to Case Processing Pilot Ottawa (CPPO). As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office. Their email address is:
OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office

Heres the timeline for you to follow on getting it reopened.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refusal-please-help-t154134.0.html

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
You are so lucky. God is great. Congrats. And really appreciate your persistence.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
gimmeThatPR said:
you can apply as many student permits and work permits as you want.

The next status DOESNOT OVERRIDE THE PREVIOUS ONE.

YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS ALWAYS VALID TILL THE DATE IT SAYS IT IS.

BUT YOU MUST CLEARLY EXPLAIN IT TO THE OFFICER BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR YOUR PR.

BECAUSE THEY DONT have time to GO INTO DETAILS AND CHECK WHAT status WERE YOU ACTUALLY on THAT POINT IN TIME.

I HAD MY APPLICATION REJECTED DUE TO THE SAME REASONS .

AND TODAY I GOT the SAME APPLICATION RE-OPENED after I EXPLAINED THEM.

WHILE MANY SENIOR MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM TOLD ME. CIC WAS RIGHT. BUT I AM THE PROOF HERE, THOSE WERE WRONG.

SO DONT LET ANYONE DEMOTIVATE YOU TELLING YOu THAT YOU CANT WORK FOR TWO EMPLOYERS OR STUDY WHILE WORKING .

ITS ABSOLUTELY FINE TO HOLD TWO PERMITS AT THE SAME TIME.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hi i just want to know how many weeks you waited for their reply to re opened your case?
Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was re-opened and then transferred to Case Processing Pilot Ottawa (CPPO). As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office. Their email address is:
OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office

gimmeThatPR

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refusal-please-help-t154134.0.html

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
This is great.. getting application reopened from CIC. All the best

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Good luck with your application, I hope your process goes smooth from now on!

asdmhee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
A lot of questions about CEC...... 1) If you are kitchen helper and your working permit is about to expired this year and if yoir employer is planning to change your wp as cook to be considered as skilled, will that be posssible. 2) when can i apply for CEC? 3) will there be any problem if my first working permit was adress to loydminister alberta, but i actually work in edmonton, alberta? SAme employer but different branch. Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

asdmhee said:
A lot of questions about CEC...... 1) If you are kitchen helper and your working permit is about to expired this year and if yoir employer is planning to change your wp as cook to be considered as skilled, will that be posssible. 2) when can i apply for CEC? 3) will there be any problem if my first working permit was adress to loydminister alberta, but i actually work in edmonton, alberta? SAme employer but different branch. Thanks
1. New approved LMO, New Work Permit before starting work as a cook. Then 1 year of experience as a cook before you can apply for CEC. Note you must meet the training requirements in the NOC as a Cook.
2. Probably, read your work permit, it probably says along the lines as "only work for the above employer in the above location"