+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Disappointed Reply From CHC London ( I think its not fair)

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
Order CAIPS notes

canada via USA

Jan 13, 2011
I am in Canada and waiting for my PR for many months
I am under FSW post Nov 2008 (fast track FEW Cat1, NOC 0213)
applied in June 2009 to Buffalo
till now In Process ( since July 2010)

My personal view, looks CIC delaying on purpose.. beautiful way to eat-up our money and not doing anything

no idea what GOD is waiting for me ... someone said for someone that GOD is waiting for right time to be in canada.. but for me no idea ( I am already in canada... ) very amazing thoughts

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada via USA said:
My personal view, looks CIC delaying on purpose.. beautiful way to eat-up our money and not doing anything

no idea what GOD is waiting for me ... someone said for someone that GOD is waiting for right time to be in canada.. but for me no idea ( I am already in canada... ) very amazing thoughts
Similar thinking here...
Alls well that ends well.... Amazingly we tend to forget all the harsh in long waiting soon after we get the visa in hand!!!
May GOD help us and make our plan see the light asap.....

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Similar thinking here...
Alls well that ends well.... Amazingly we tend to forget all the harsh in long waiting soon after we get the visa in hand!!!
May GOD help us and make our plan see the light asap.....
:)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali zafar is the applicant got Reply.

alizafar said:
Friends I sent query to London Visa Office after 8 months passed to my 2nd AOR letter. I asked them how long further it will take... here is the response that I just got.

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
VO working on there own timeline . Nothing to do with us who waited for years under there false 1 year adverts. Else I would never applied for PR but spend that time and money to get UK Hsmp . Now it's hard to and EXpensive extend Uk stay after next year and not sure when we will receive our Medicals . Some of my friend going as student while waiting for there Medicals , once reach there then it's easy to wait atleast will know that sometime u will be perm there.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mezo2009 said:
Very strange response. It's truly frustrating.
Now interesting that they also want us to be patient... but how come a fast track (supposed to have things finalized within 12 months) applicant can keep their patience on after being waited for 8-9 months in AOR and then suddenly came to know that they will have to wait more 2+ years!!! Its like been suffering from someone else curse!!! Really frustrating...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
I admit the reply is strange and potentially very frustrating for pre-June-2010 applicants - but please also bare in mind the pre-June-2010 applicants ARE going into process, getting medical requests and passport requests etc.

Effectively CHC London seem to be saying that they have twice as many Feb2008-June2010 applications as they can issue visas for in 2011. This means at least half of you SHOULD still get visas this year. A little more than half, actually, since a small percentage of applications will fail during processing.

Regrettably we see the same pattern every time new rules come out. In February 2008 for a year or more applicants were getting visas in 6 months, whilst those who applied January 2008 or early were put on the backburner.

Now with post-June-2010 applications the same pattern seems to be emerging, the post-June-2010 applicants are moving speedily whilst (at least some) of the pre-June-2010 applicants are on the back-burner.

It is quite possible with the new rules on 1st July 2011 that post-June-2010 applicants could find themselves on the back-burner, especially if their NOC drops off the list.

Regrettably very little of this process is about fairness to applicants, and most of it is partly about Canadian politics and partly about, at least trying, to meet the demands of the Canadian job market.

But what is the solution I wonder? Canada can't just blast through the backlog and admit 1 million immigrants, the vast majority of whom will no longer be in in-demand job categories and will just be taking jobs from Canadian citizens and permanent residents.

Clearly there has to be some easing and control - but I think CIC should be more clear, more transparent and have much better communication to the applicants.

My 2 cents,
Wayne.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Clearly these has to be some easing and control - but I think CIC should be more clear, more transparent and have much better communication to the applicants.

My 2 cents,
Wayne.
Strongly agree with your red marked quotes.... I am sure we people are ready to wait even up to several years provided we know a specific range of time line with certainty and made informed of the account of standard proceedings.of subsequent stages... But alas.... now many of us not even being responded for queries... No acknowledgment for medical, additional docs... E cas are least reliable.... All these really making things so frustrating apart from the uncertain waiting!!!!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
fariza said:
Strongly agree with your red marked quotes.... I am sure we people are ready to wait even up to several years provided we know a specific range of time line with certainty and made informed of the account of standard proceedings.of subsequent stages... But alas.... now many of us not even being responded for queries... No acknowledgment for medical, additional docs... E cas are least reliable.... All these really making things so frustrating apart from the uncertain waiting!!!!
Exactly. I think most applicants would be ok if CHC sent them an email saying "Unfortunately we can't process your application yet, but we expect to process and make a decision around October 2012".

Then at least applicants make plan accordingly.

It's the "Unfortunately we can't process your application yet and no idea when we might get round to looking at it. Bye" that annoys people so much!!!

Wayne.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Exactly. I think most applicants would be ok if CHC sent them an email saying "Unfortunately we can't process your application yet, but we expect to process and make a decision around October 2012".

Then at least applicants make plan accordingly.

It's the "Unfortunately we can't process your application yet and no idea when we might get round to looking at it. Bye" that annoys people so much!!!

Wayne.
Projection of time line (like the way in cricket match shows.. given the current run rate it will be... after 50 overs....) is not something difficult or an impractical expectation for the developed country like Canada.... CIC have annual inventory and visa allowance quota (with range of possible inflation).... they have computer software... they should have crude/refined idea of average (extended) processing of different group of applicants (MI, M2, C50).... Given all these all they need is to respond back or update at least every quarterly of how they are getting on.... we are more than happy to follow accordingly.... but unfortunately we are still being treated like Mediterranean.....They don't spent even a year to change policy but have no intention or time on setting strategy on how to deal with its impending effects.....

However, we know its of no use talking/pointing of all these.....they will carry on their own set ways..... leaving us helpless and hopeless under the dark....

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
I admit the reply is strange and potentially very frustrating for pre-June-2010 applicants - but please also bare in mind the pre-June-2010 applicants ARE going into process, getting medical requests and passport requests etc.

Effectively CHC London seem to be saying that they have twice as many Feb2008-June2010 applications as they can issue visas for in 2011. This means at least half of you SHOULD still get visas this year. A little more than half, actually, since a small percentage of applications will fail during processing.

Regrettably we see the same pattern every time new rules come out. In February 2008 for a year or more applicants were getting visas in 6 months, whilst those who applied January 2008 or early were put on the backburner.

Now with post-June-2010 applications the same pattern seems to be emerging, the post-June-2010 applicants are moving speedily whilst (at least some) of the pre-June-2010 applicants are on the back-burner.

It is quite possible with the new rules on 1st July 2011 that post-June-2010 applicants could find themselves on the back-burner, especially if their NOC drops off the list.

Regrettably very little of this process is about fairness to applicants, and most of it is partly about Canadian politics and partly about, at least trying, to meet the demands of the Canadian job market.

But what is the solution I wonder? Canada can't just blast through the backlog and admit 1 million immigrants, the vast majority of whom will no longer be in in-demand job categories and will just be taking jobs from Canadian citizens and permanent residents.

Clearly there has to be some easing and control - but I think CIC should be more clear, more transparent and have much better communication to the applicants.

My 2 cents,
Wayne.

Hi Cappuccino,
You have said it all. I have nothing else to say. "But I think CIC should be more clear, more transparent and have much better communication to the applicants." Just letting us know when they will process can help us plan our own lives. I have stock money in account, which could be used to do more useful things, but just the fact that they can ask for prove of funds at anytime, i am bound not to touch it till i finalize the process.

Sometimes i think they just need our money.

It is only my feeling and the reason i feel like this is because of the way we are treated.

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
canadaforall said:
Hi Cappuccino,
You have said it all. I have nothing else to say. "But I think CIC should be more clear, more transparent and have much better communication to the applicants." Just letting us know when they will process can help us plan our own lives. I have stock money in account, which could be used to do more useful things, but just the fact that they can ask for prove of funds at anytime, i am bound not to touch it till i finalize the process.

Sometimes i think they just need our money.

It is only my feeling and the reason i feel like this is because of the way we are treated.
Of course it's your money they need; why else would they keep creating more backlogs instead of clearing them up?