+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Version 2019 - Guide to Police Clearance Certificate from the UAE

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
My husband who is living in Sri Lanka was requested to provide UAE police certificate today. He was a worker in Abhu Dhabi from 2015-2018. He is now back in Sri Lanka. How do we apply for police clearance? Can someone share the online link to apply please? Also I’ve read about the requirement to send fingerprints at the country he’s in now. How do we get that? Does he need to book an appointment online or go directly to to uae embassy in Sri Lanka? Please help

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
My husband who is living in Sri Lanka was requested to provide UAE police certificate today. He was a worker in Abhu Dhabi from 2015-2018. He is now back in Sri Lanka. How do we apply for police clearance? Can someone share the online link to apply please? Also I’ve read about the requirement to send fingerprints at the country he’s in now. How do we get that? Does he need to book an appointment online or go directly to to uae embassy in Sri Lanka? Please help
I have already mentioned how to apply and the link on the main thread. Ask him to read the steps and things to remember so he will be fully aware of the process.
If he at time of residence in UAE had an EmiratesID, he won't need to provide biometrics since its already stored over there.

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I have already mentioned how to apply and the link on the main thread. Ask him to read the steps and things to remember so he will be fully aware of the process.
If he at time of residence in UAE had an EmiratesID, he won't need to provide biometrics since its already stored over there.
Thank you but on the IRCC website it says” If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics.” Doesn’t it mean he needs to go to the uae embassy in his country to get the fingerprints?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Thank you but on the IRCC website it says” If you need to give your fingerprints for a police certificate, this isn’t the same as giving your biometrics.” Doesn’t it mean he needs to go to the uae embassy in his country to get the fingerprints?
IRCC doesn't care how you got your PCC as long as its authentic and issued by an authority recognized by them for your country. Biometrics for your PR application is a different process for which you will be given a instructions letter that you will follow later on.

Just ask him to read the main thread carefully and he will be fine.

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
IRCC doesn't care how you got your PCC as long as its authentic and issued by an authority recognized by them for your country. Biometrics for your PR application is a different process for which you will be given a instructions letter that you will follow later on.

Just ask him to read the main thread carefully and he will be fine.
Alright thank you so much!

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Also for the attachment of the personal photo, is there any size specific requirements? My husband took a passport size photo in September 2018 which was 7x5cm. Would that be alright? Or would it have to be recent and 6x4cm?

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Just get it fro
Just get it from dubai police.com.
Emirates ID and scanned copy of pasted visa. It’ll mention the documents to upload. Good luck!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Also for the attachment of the personal photo, is there any size specific requirements? My husband took a passport size photo in September 2018 which was 7x5cm. Would that be alright? Or would it have to be recent and 6x4cm?
Ya use it its fine .. the system will automatically adjust for dimensions

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
So I just applied for the police certificate. I applied with EID number. I want to confirm that we don’t have to send any hard copies of the documents we attached online right? All we do is wait right? Also, when we receive the police certificate by email, is that what we upload as the PCC or do we need to send it somewhere to get a stamp, signature or something?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
So I just applied for the police certificate. I applied with EID number. I want to confirm that we don’t have to send any hard copies of the documents we attached online right? All we do is wait right? Also, when we receive the police certificate by email, is that what we upload as the PCC or do we need to send it somewhere to get a stamp, signature or something?
No need to send any physical documents neither to Dubai Police nor to IRCC. Its all digitally transmitted in either direction.

Expect a reply to your request next week as this week is a public holiday.

Regards

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
No need to send any physical documents neither to Dubai Police nor to IRCC. Its all digitally transmitted in either direction.

Expect a reply to your request next week as this week is a public holiday.

Regards
Thank you

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hii everyone,
Well i have tried to apply for a pcc through their website every time i enter my emirates id number and submit the page it says emirates id not valid!!
It was very frustrating so i have done it through the mobile app and i have successfully receive the payment receipt on my email.
its been 10 days and i have checked the status online by putting the reference number and it says I HAVE TO VISIT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION TO VALIDATE MY EMIRATES ID.
I am not in UAE and i cant go.
my cousin called the customer care aswell and they are sayinf the same thing.
Need your help guys as i am running ahort of time.
Today i have downloaded an app of MOI i entered my emirates id there aswell it says not valid then i registered through my email address.
its finally registered now but when i al trying to apply the form is asking me the basic details only.
Please help me where should i enter the details to whom i have to address n all?
Full name-
nationality-
EID no-
Mobile no-
Email-

Thats it then after filling the page the next page is a payment page.