Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hi Guys,
A very happy and prosperous new year "2015" to you and your family.

Since I lost my COPR (confirmation of permanent residency document) [but have photocopy], I am filling out VOS IMM 5545 application. I went through instruction guide and other details that are provided, but still have some confusion and questions around some of the questions that are asked in the application [perhaps because I visited Canada on different visas]. let me start with my visits probably that will give context around my questions..

First Visit: as a Visitor in 2007
Second Visit: on Work Permit in 2011
then while I was on Work Permit, I applied for PR and in 2012 I obtained my permanent residency

The VOS IMM 5545 asks to fill out below:
1. Client ID/UCI #: I assume same UCI # as listed on COPR
2. In Section A, on various instances for example Question # 10 asks "Indicate the passport number of the document you used upon entry to Canada". when they say "upon entry to Canada" which entry it is referring to, is it my first visit, or PR landing one?
3. Question # 20/21 is clear as in the instruction guide, it clearly states that first entry date and port of entry.

Regards,

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadabie said:
Hi Guys,
A very happy and prosperous new year "2015" to you and your family.

Since I lost my COPR (confirmation of permanent residency document) [but have photocopy], I am filling out VOS IMM 5545 application. I went through instruction guide and other details that are provided, but still have some confusion and questions around some of the questions that are asked in the application [perhaps because I visited Canada on different visas]. let me start with my visits probably that will give context around my questions..

First Visit: as a Visitor in 2007
Second Visit: on Work Permit in 2011
then while I was on Work Permit, I applied for PR and in 2012 I obtained my permanent residency

The VOS IMM 5545 asks to fill out below:
1. Client ID/UCI #: I assume same UCI # as listed on COPR
2. In Section A, on various instances for example Question # 10 asks "Indicate the passport number of the document you used upon entry to Canada". when they say "upon entry to Canada" which entry it is referring to, is it my first visit, or PR landing one?
3. Question # 20/21 is clear as in the instruction guide, it clearly states that first entry date and port of entry.

Regards,
1. Your UCI, number is your client identification number written on every immigration document including PR card, it is 8 digits... XXXX-XXXX format.
2. QUestion 10, you can either write the current passport number and check mark current OR the passport you used when you landed as a PR... Since you are asking for a VOS PR, I would indicate the passport number when you landed... (put a note for that one).

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Earlier Buffalo later on xfered to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Thanks Sep15 for quick reply. Yeah, I re-read the instruction guide and (as you said) it seems it is implied as PR/landing entry date. Is there a separate VOS [IMM5009] application for minor since it doesn't say anything about who needs to sign the application in case of minor?

Regards,