+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification of police certificate/clearance

riztech

Aug 14, 2006
Someone asked me this question and I did not have answer, so you are welcome to answer but please donot just guess, answer if you really know this.

Immigration authorities of Canada, New Zealand, Australia ask for police clearance certificate for each country you lived around a year. When a certificate is submitted for immigration purpose, do the immigration authorities verify it?

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
riztech said:
Someone asked me this question and I did not have answer, so you are welcome to answer but please donot just guess, answer if you really know this.

Immigration authorities of Canada, New Zealand, Australia ask for police clearance certificate for each country you lived around a year. When a certificate is submitted for immigration purpose, do the immigration authorities verify it?
Hi there,

if they don't verify a 100% of the police clearances, due the amount of them; certainly they randomize check X % of them, so one of them could be yours...

Regards
Eduardo

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Either it is verify or not yours is to present authentic police report collected from appropriate quarter in your country or where you reside.

Oloye

krazykayne

Dec 19, 2007
And if I may ask, do you have a criminal record? If you do, better admit it as you fill your application. These guys are thorough in their verification exercise. I advise you present everything in their true likeness.

riztech

Aug 14, 2006
Random checking is the most close answer I suppose. Thanks for that.

For all others: I do not have criminal history, this was a question asked by an immigration consultant who himself did not know.