+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification of Degree Karachi University

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by needVisa, Oct 8, 2010.

  1. Hi Guys

    I got the following letter from CHC-ISLAMABAD.

    Dear applicant

    This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

    Your application for a permanent resident visa has been reviewed. It appears that you may not meet the requirement for immigration to Canada.

    Based on the information provided with your application, it appears that you may be inadmissible to Canada pursuant to paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), which states:

    40(1) A Permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

    (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relatin to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this ACt.

    40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
    (a) The permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresenation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection(1) or in the case of determination
    in canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

    We are concerned that you may have misrepresented facts which are material to the assessment of your application. Specifically, your one of dependent NAME XXXXXX 's Bachelors of Arts Degree Appears to be a counterfeit document based on the quality of printing, the changed font of calligraphy, the colour of the document and badly done logo.

    You are being provided with another opportunity to respond to this information and to our concerns with 45 days from the date of this letter to make any representaions you would like to in this regard. Please use the address noted at the top of the letter for all correspondence and clearly indicate your file number.

    If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above. a decision will be made on the basis of the information available. please note that this may result in the refusal of your application.

    This a sponsorship application of my parents at CHC-ISLAMABAD with two dependents they are fulltime students. there age is 25 and 27. The 27 years of dependent doing MBA. He has forworded the original Degree to CHC. And did not not submitted the Marksheet.

    My question is if he has the Genuine Degree. Can we send a letter to ask CHC to

    1- Verify the degree from the university?
    2- Or sending letter from the university stating that it is a Genuine Degree.
    3- Sending all marksheet enrollment cards which has the roll numbers.

    I discussed with my lawyer he indicated it happens often in some cases. He was over 22 when sponsored from CIC-M. He advised me to withdraw him.

    I am very devasted. Should i send the following in the response of the letter?

    Forwarding all the other prove that shows the degree is Genuine (Like Marksheet , Admit Card, Enrollment Card etc).

    Should i take any legal advice too? it is family sponsorship case

  2. did you not verify it first before sending??
  3. It was the family sponsorship case at CHC-Islamabad. it was not required. We send the original Degree of my brother. After submitting 33 months at CHC. Now we got that letter. Thats why i am asking

    1. Should i send a verification letter from university?
    2. Should i also get legel advice too?

    I have some word of my friend if i do not take legel advice even if you send the verification it will be refusal of application anyway. So do not send just plain letter and send the verification of degree.

  4. in pakistan all degrees need to be attested by HEC before submitting to immigration or universities abroad. if HEC (higher education commission) certifies it means its genuine. i don't see a reason to involve lawyer if HEC certifies it. Certify it from HEC and ministry of foreign affairs and then send it to CHC with a cover letter that its genuine and certified by HEC and Ministry of foreign affairs. may i ask you howcome 2 dependents aged 25 , 27 now were invovled in that application. were the rules different that time?? because these days rule say that dependant must be under 18 to accompany??
  5. Thanks wxyz123

    This is sponsorship case of my parents i sponsor her from canada in 2005 she has dependent childern but fulltime students when sponsorship approved and we sent the documents to CHC Islamabad after 33 months wait i got the said letter.


  6. This is a perfect answer, i actually cannot add one word more.

    I am not aware of the education system in Pakistan, but we have a similar thing in my country, which means if your degrees are stamped by the educational institution, ministry of high education, ministry of foreign affairs, "it is done - that is it", and no one can doubt it. Even the Canadian Embassy itself can stamp it after all of those stamps (for a fee), and that is what i have done for my degrees.

    "wxyz123" gave you a perfect answer for your question, no need to do any other things than the steps he explained to prove that your documents are genuine.

Share This Page