Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
Hello, this is to let you know that you can use a Spanish speaker immigration attorney to certificate your translation and therefore save money if you translate your documents by yourself.

This is a translation of the Venezuelan Police Certificate (Antecedentes Penales traducidos al inglés):
BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF VENEZUELA

MINISTRY OF THE PEOPLE'S POWER FOR INTERIOR RELATIONS, JUSTICE AND PEACE
OFFICE OF THE VICE- MINISTRY OF INTERIOR POLICIES AND LEGAL SECURITY
GENERAL BOARD OF JUSTICE, RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS AND CULTS
CRIMINAL RECORDS COORDINATION

CRIMINAL RECORD CERTIFICATE
On behalf of the Citizen Minister of People's Power for Internal Relations, Justice and Peace; the General Board of Justice, Religious Institutions and Cults; in the exercise of its functions and in compliance with the Law on Registration of Criminal Records, published in the Official Gazette of the Republic Of Venezuela (now Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela) No. 31.791, dated August 3, 1979; at the request of an interested party, issue a certificate of criminal record to the citizen:
NAME Identity Card No.: V-XXXXXXXX
It is verified, after reviewing the database of the Criminal Background Office and until the issuance of this document, that the above-mentioned citizen DOES NOT PRESENT ANY CRIMINAL RECORDS IN THE BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF VENEZUELA.
This certificate is issued for the purpose of being presented to the authorities of CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA.
Certification that is issued in the city of Caracas on XXXXXXX X, XXXX.
(Wet seal with the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela coat of arms and the phrases: “BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF VENEZUELA,” “MINISTRY OF THE PEOPLE'S POWER FOR INTERIOR RELATIONS, JUSTICE AND PEACE,” “OFFICE OF THE VICE- MINISTRY OF INTERIOR POLICIES AND LEGAL SECURITY,” “GENERAL BOARD OF JUSTICE, RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS AND CULTS,” and “CRIMINAL RECORDS COORDINATION”)

(Unreadable signature)
ATTORNEY HANTHONY RAFAEL COELLO BELLO
VICE- MINISTRY OF INTERIOR POLICIES AND LEGAL SECURITY
Designated according to Decree No. 2,463 dated September 27, 2016.
Published in Official Gazette of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
No. 40,997 on the same date.

Note: This document consists of one (1) sheet, which should not contain amendments, deletions, modifications or overlays. The identification data of the applicant are provided by the Administrative Service of Identification, Migration and Aliens (SAIME). The authenticity of this certification can be verified on the website www.mpprij.gob.ve with the number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX or by scanning the QR code.

Urdaneta Avenue, Platanal Corner. Head office building MPPRIJP. 4th Floor, La Candelaria, Caracas-Venezuela
Phone: 506.1111 - Fax 506.1704
************ End of translation

I hope this helps.

TianaR

Jan 24, 2017
Hi! Having an impossible time obtaining a police certificate from Venezurela while living outside of the country. Have requested it twice from the mpprij.gob.ve website and have received an email both times indicating that the "organismo de solicitud no es correcto" therefore our request was rejected. We have indicated in the "organismo de solicitud" field "Embajada Canadiense". What are we doing wrong? My husband desperately needs this document as it has been requested as a missing document as I am slo sponsoring him to Canada. Help Please! I read on the CIC website that we MUST indicate it is for the Canadian embassy but still rejected.

smrt

Jun 26, 2008
Hi! Having an impossible time obtaining a police certificate from Venezurela while living outside of the country. Have requested it twice from the mpprij.gob.ve website and have received an email both times indicating that the "organismo de solicitud no es correcto" therefore our request was rejected. We have indicated in the "organismo de solicitud" field "Embajada Canadiense". What are we doing wrong? My husband desperately needs this document as it has been requested as a missing document as I am slo sponsoring him to Canada. Help Please! I read on the CIC website that we MUST indicate it is for the Canadian embassy but still rejected.
I am just realizing this is a very old post, but just in case someone still needs this information, I just requested one for my mother-in-law using "Embajada de Canada" as "Organismo que Solicita" or "Organismo a quien va Dirigido".

jake84

May 23, 2015
I was wondering whether we need the "apostilla de la haya". As far as I know, it is not necessary as Canada is not part of it.