luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi !
We need to fill out US vehicle exportation documentation 72 hours in advance. I got some of the exportation form(s) from US port.

C

cchabert

khanm777 said:
I called CBSA hot line and advised them i have a us vechicle with me in canada and i need to import the right way. They told me i have to go to the border but i said border is 3 hrs away from my home. CBSA advised me to take my vechicle to the trucking bond warehouse for CBSA close to YYZ airport and they will process all the paper work for you and all fees will be paid to them. I went down and did all the import paperwork paid fees and then went down to RIV and paid fees and then Canadian Tire to do all the check and paid fees and then went to Minister of Transportation and paid fee and i got custom made licence plate as YYZ 777. I was all stressed out but it all worked out for better. Hope this is helps!!!
This where done in Ontario? or which province?

GK

Dec 18, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2008
Passport Req..
20-07-2008
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2008
LANDED..........
01-10-2008
khanm777 - did you ever export your car? Did the broker file those papers for you as well? Even though you imported the car, you can't simply drive/ship a car out of US (or any other country) without exporting it. It's called illegal export and can get you in real trouble if you ever go back to the US and they find out. You are driving legally in Canada but unless you exported you just violated US import/export laws.

khanm777

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
GK...It was exported and imported legally. Please watch the way you make comments. I know the rules and i cross us boader 4 times a week for work.