Sep 4, 2014
Hello my experienced friends...
I am from Bangladesh...age 38+.....My education history is -

1) MBA ( Finance ) # 2 years : 2009-10
2) B.Com ( commerce ) # 2 years : 2001-2002
3) Higher Secondary School # 2 years : 1998
4) Secondary School Certificate # 10 years : 1984-1994
Total Education 16 years.....

* Can I apply any University or college for higher digree ???
* how many cost for it ???
* IELTS band score ???
* Can I apply for spouse visa along with me ???

Please any of my Friends can answer all of my Question ?????

ELARISH

Dec 16, 2015
Hi all,

I have completed B.E Computer science in 2009.
Percentage 67%.
Backlogs are more than 20.
IELTS score overall 7.5 .
Work experience 6 years of IT experience in Testing& business analysis.

Can you help me is there going to be any problem during my student visa process due to backlogs and gap of education. i am planning to pursue Post graduate program in Project management/Business analysis in ontario college/university. I am planning for jan 2017 intake.
Also please suggest me universities or colleges. I am confused whether to proceed with applying for higher studies due to above mentioned points.

Thanks in advance.
Ela

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CJS7 said:
Hi i am 40yrs old indian having 19 years of work experience completed graduation (regular ) in 1996 and MBA (correspondence) in 2011 can i apply for student visa for PG courses/diploma courses in Canada please provide your suggestions

yes you can apply for student visa.
You should apply for Master or Phd........
As you have 19 years experience so doing PG diploma will increase rejection chances

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Hi guys,

i just would like to ask if the SPOUSE of the INTL Student will be coming from the PHILIPPINES, does he still need to go through the process of PDOS, OWWA and OEC?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

bhushangosavi93

Jun 13, 2016
I want to know if I apply for a college in Ontario and once I land there and cancel the admission and take admission in Montreal's college...will that be a problem? I belong to a middle class family so I am arranging my funds through education loan. So will I be able to transfer that loan from ontario college to Montreal's college?

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Can we able to withdraw study visa application after online submission?

Brumby

Aug 3, 2016
Hi guys,
could you please help me. Could you please help me understand if I can apply for International Student Category Nominee Program if I have 1 year OR 2 year contract. It is full time and it is in Ontario. Is a contract for 1 - 2 year duration considered permanent? Thank you in advance.

itsangel

Aug 4, 2016
Hi everyone.
i have taken some hours to read through the forum.i want to appreciate a lot of people doing a good job helping people around them.i want to specially thank tiger for his varous help and information.i am new but some questions.it is possible my case have been discussed but i havent been able to read everything so let me ask here instead.anyone with advice councel or guidekine should help.i will appreciate so much.
I am actually making all these enquiries for my Husband.He graduated for university of education Port Harcourt Nigeria with a CGPA OF 2.7 English Education in 2009.since graduating he had worked with a construction firm as a construction manager assistant for almost 3 years, and later in 2013 became an English teacher in one of the federal government colleges in Nigeria .he loves managing and organising things and therefore wishes to have a change of career either by pursuing a masters program or a diploma. He has an interest in construction or logistics.Is he eligible to apply for a diploma or masters in any of the fields and what necessary documents should he provide?​ ​if not qualified to apply,what other options are available? we want to be ablle to relocate to canada where he will study and work and settle over time.i will appreciate all comments and ideas thank you

Poonam.tandon

Mar 24, 2016
I am already in express entry pool and now I want to apply for student visa. I have very low score
Will it be advisable to apply for study in canada?
Are there any chances of visa getting rejected? I am willing to withdraw my profile from the pool.
Pls suggest what should I do?

randhawa94

Aug 9, 2016
this is off topic BUT NEED HELP

i am from Punjab .I applied for Canada student visa in 2014 in software engineering but was rejected saying proposed studies.....
then i applied in 2015 in mechanical Eng advance diploma but was again rejected then decided to re-appeal bt again rejected saying same reason
afterwards i applied for new Zealand as their was no option left ....now i want to ask is their any options for moving to canada from nz. there is no canada embessy in nz so do i need to apply from india ...what are my options ..do nz permanent residency give me any benifits to move to canada....if any person can give guidance they will be hight appreciated ...

jwadhwa08

Jul 24, 2016
I am B tech in Electrical Engg , 2009 batch, 61 % degree, 5 back logs
4 years of work experience in Income tax deptt (non technical)

A consultant recently told me that I can't apply for Masters in Univ as my percentage is very low and there's a gap of more than 5 years in my education

So I am planning to go for PG Diploma from IIT gandhinagar(1 year course) next year then apply for masters in canada??...

............Is it a good idea or worth it................please guide me

Vedaant

Aug 18, 2016
hi

Tiger

Want suggestion for eligibility

I have experience of 6 years as a manager Admin & HR but want to learn post graduate diploma in Organization Communication / Marketing & Sales program

my age 32 years.

1)MBA from India 2010 power management & IB= 63%
2) BE(Electronic & communication) 2006=65%
3)IELTS score is 6.0 over all
4)hsc=56%
5)SSC=43%

so chance to get admission ?? for jan 2017 Intake where can i apply

possibilities to get student Visas