+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

diya8214

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question. do my spouse has to go for the medical test if he is dependent and i am on student visa?

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
nevillek said:
Hi everyone,

I just completed my Masters degree from an Ontario university, which makes me eligible for the special immigration stream for Masters Graduates from Ontario Universities PNP... but I'm not sure if I should apply for immigration under that stream OR through the Express Entry stream. Can someone please help? Most of my friends are saying they plan to apply under the EE after getting some work experience because that allows them to move anywhere to work and not just Ontario. I know that's true, but I'm not sure what are the chances of getting PR under the EE stream nowadays. Thanks.

I think you could apply for the ontario pnp , the goal is to get the pr , also there are lots of jobs opportunities in ontario

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi Friends

I understand that this forum is for immigration. Still I am asking for your guidance for student visa as all of you have been student in Canada and have good knowledge about Canadian Education system.Two of my cousins want to come over to Canada for studies.

- One of my cousins has done B.A., B.Ed. and M.A. in Punjabi but now he wants to change his field. Could you please advise a few universities and courses available based on his studies?

_ my other cousin has done B.Com and wants to do MBA or some good accounting course in Canada. Could you please provide information about both types of the courses and suggest a few universities for that?

Your help would be really valuable to us.

Thanks & Regards

dk.89247

Jul 4, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have completed my B.E. in mechanical engineering with 7.3 cgpa and about 10th and 10+2 I have 83 and 82 percentage accordingly .
I have 1.8 year experience in production field and currently continuing job in well reputed company .
I am going to apply for diploma in electromechanical engineering -robotics and automation cource in January intake.
I have 6.5 in ielts so which collage will better ?
My main concern is about asking for opportunities after completing EM Engg. Cource .
Shall I able to get job easily with my this background within 3 months after finishing 2 year diploma cource ?

Thanks.

SARVESH123

Jul 7, 2015
Hello folks, i am planning to do a post grad diploma course (accounting) in sept 2016. There are only few universities which provide this course n rest are all colleges. Thompson river university (TRU) (Vancouver) is one of them. Rest all colleges in Ontario. The problem is TRU provides more subjects then any other colleges. But it is in British Columbia (BC). Are there good job opportunities in (BC)??? will it be easy to get PR over there??? or should i go for colleges in Ontario???? please help!!!!!!

raniya

Jul 7, 2015
Hi everyone,

I want to apply for PhD scholarship in various English Speaking Countries. Canada is one of my options. I was searching for universities in Canada and I felt a bit disappointed to see that now universities do require application fee of average $100 from international students. I just wondered why is that so. I mean now lets suppose if I want to apply in 10 universities, then paying application fees to all these 10 universities would cost me a large amount.

I am not sure if same is the case with each university...

Can anyone name universities where application fee is not required

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
SO I think you want to come as an student along with your wife in an OWP and then switch your study permit for an Open work permit??

If you want to do so you are crazy.... You will need to complete your degree and depending on the time it took you to complete your degree you will have the chance to apply for an OWP after graduation.... If you come here and dont study at all you will have to leave canada after 90 days... If you stay with a no longer useful study permit you will be an illegal inmigrant and will have to live as such...... and once out you will never come back....

If you dont meet the requirements.... look somewhere else dude reallly maybe canada is not the country for you... or just stay home really
read carefully my plan.. you got it wrong dude.. i will remain as student, my wife who will accompany will be the one who will apply for OWP.... geeeezzzzzz!!!!! simple reading!!

sra107

Jul 13, 2015
i hav completed my intermediate in 2012 with 1 year gap....what are the cahnces of getting visa for me.......
plzz reply bro...

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
SARVESH123 said:
Hello folks, i am planning to do a post grad diploma course (accounting) in sept 2016. There are only few universities which provide this course n rest are all colleges. Thompson river university (TRU) (Vancouver) is one of them. Rest all colleges in Ontario. The problem is TRU provides more subjects then any other colleges. But it is in British Columbia (BC). Are there good job opportunities in (BC)??? will it be easy to get PR over there??? or should i go for colleges in Ontario???? please help!!!!!!
BC seems to be a good place to study, however as far as i know it is not easy to get pr in that province, at least not for accounting graduades, go for manitoba , sask or alberta

Albeli

Jul 20, 2015
study permit under general category

Hi guys,

I'm a law gradute from Mumbai, I interned with a retail apparel store for around a year after my graduation that is 2014. I applied to humber college for fashion arts program. I have 7 in ielts and decent funds to show proof of living. But are there zero chances of my visa being approved? I have explained my shift to fashion industry in my SOP. I have the letter of experience from my work place. I need to know how fair are my chances.

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
Need your help!!
I'll be applying for Jan 2016 intake. Since I've already been refused the offer letter by University of Windsor and Dalhousie University(fall 2015 term), I'm looking for a 2 year diploma course(preferably PGD)
My profile: 10th- 85%, 12th- 80%, B.E.(Mechanical)- 68% IELTS- 7.5(R-8, L-8.5, S-7, W-6.5)

A few options I have include:
1. Centennial College (Fast Track Advanced Diploma) (2yrs)
2. Conestoga College (Robotics and Industrial Automation) (co-op) (2yrs)
3. Lambton College (Quality Engineering Management) (2yrs)
4. Fanshawe College (Practical Elements of Mech. Engg. + Project Management) (1+1 yrs)
5. Conestoga College (Process Quality Engg. + Project Management) (1+1 yrs)
6. Sheridan College (Quality Assurance + Manufacturing Management) (1+1 yrs)

raj.canada

Dec 22, 2014
I have completed here MSC in 2003, and now working in IT, i want to do PHD in canada, can i get visa ? please help me on this.

pawsup

Jul 7, 2015
hi
i'm from morocco
can u plz help me to find Cheapest College/University for International Students
something like $6000 or 4000$

I want to study and graduate and after that get a job and then i can apply for Permanent resident PR

Pallavi22!

Aug 3, 2015
can anybody tell.. how to continue studies if we want to gain two yrs of studies and three years of work permit. recently i hve applied to fleming college for one year pgdip in sustainable agriculture course for which i'll get one yr work permit, for gaining more work permit i hve to study for one more year.

so how would i do that??

please reply ASAP