+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Fanatic

Feb 9, 2015
Hi guys, I'm about to apply for a post-graduations certificate at Fanshowe and it lasts for 2 semesters (8 month). It means that I will get work permit for no more than 8 months. Is there any possible way to become PR using this program? If no, what are options?

sasharma

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
U have to apply one year more diploma in your respective field and then you can apply 3 years pgwp. I suggess you to apply next 1 year diploma in out of ontario. Means in alberta saskatchewan or winnipeg.

Feb 11, 2015
Hi every one

I have a little strange question, which i hope any one can help me about it. I will apply to study master degree in British Columbia and i will pay the deposit fee but after i get the visa i intend to abandon the university which i applied first and may be abandon British Columbia itself to study in a another university and in another state. Is the study permit enables me to study in any university and in any state as long as it's valid?????? and Will i be eligible for a postgraduate work permit in this state??????? Actually i had to do this because the Canadian embassy in my country has a very strict policies in granting the visas.

Regards

hrishee

Feb 17, 2015
Hello everyone please help me ...

I completed my 12th in 2013 incommerce stream with 54 percent and 10th in 2011 with 62%. Afterr 12th I am continuously doing job as a junior sale executive in a company and now I scored 6bands in ielts ...and I get lambton college ofer leter also ,I am to apply for spp visa but before applying visa ,I want to know about my visa sucess rate I am confuse because of gap and 12th percent

Please help mre and tell me that my visa will be approved by canadian embassy or they will reject it? Plz answer I will apply visa or not

hrishee

Feb 17, 2015
Profile Info
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts

Modify Profile
Account Related Settings

Actions
Delete this account

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1 Temporary Entry Topics / International Students / Re: VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA on: February 17, 2015, 06:24:51 am
Hello everyone please help me ...

I completed my 12th in 2013 incommerce stream with 54 percent and 10th in 2011 with 62%. Afterr 12th I am continuously doing job as a junior sale executive in a company and now I scored 6bands in ielts ...and I get lambton college ofer leter also ,I am to apply for spp visa but before applying visa ,I want to know about my visa sucess rate I am confuse because of gap and 12th percent

Please help mre and tell me that my visa will be approved by canadian embassy or they will reject you

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
if I'm taking post-graduate certificate in centennial college. what should i choose from the level of study, there is no choices of post graduate. Please help!!!!

komal25121

Feb 19, 2015
hello all,
I came to Canada on jan10 2014 to do my masters in a university in Quebec but due to some problems I finished only one semester and returned back to India and withdrew my admission . However, now I wanna go back and continue my masters on the re-entry. I have my student visa till march 2016. I've again applied to the same university under the same program and waiting for the response. My question is that do I need to apply for the visa and study permit again.please help me

Beautyqueenmee

Oct 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
komal25121 said:
hello all,
I came to Canada on jan10 2014 to do my masters in a university in Quebec but due to some problems I finished only one semester and returned back to India and withdrew my admission . However, now I wanna go back and continue my masters on the re-entry. I have my student visa till march 2016. I've again applied to the same university under the same program and waiting for the response. My question is that do I need to apply for the visa and study permit again.please help me
I believe so. If you have a re-entry visa from your previous study permit, you can enter Canada and apply from within the country which may be faster depending on your country of origin. But you need a new study permit (unless you took a leave of absence and are returning to the same program without terminating your studies).

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Helo Frnds ..

My profile MBA with 67% (2012 to June 2014), Bcom 57% 2009 to 2012
12 th commerce with 74% and 10th with 71 %

Ielts score (29 jan 2015) L=6.5 R=6.5 S=6W=5.5 Overal 6.0

I am Planning to apply in Thomos river university BC in IBM PG diploma for 2 yrs for may Intake?

I came to know it was not in SPP list.

So i wanted to know that

1) what is basic difference Spp and Non SPP
2) In which category my profile suit most i.e. shoul i apply in SPP or Non SPP ??
3) Should I apply in Uni or Collg ???

Please guide frndss...............

OrcaBayVan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Divi707 said:
Helo Frnds ..

My profile MBA with 67% (2012 to June 2014), Bcom 57% 2009 to 2012
12 th commerce with 74% and 10th with 71 %

Ielts score (29 jan 2015) L=6.5 R=6.5 S=6W=5.5 Overal 6.0

I am Planning to apply in Thomos river university BC in IBM PG diploma for 2 yrs for may Intake?

I came to know it was not in SPP list.

So i wanted to know that

1) what is basic difference Spp and Non SPP
2) In which category my profile suit most i.e. shoul i apply in SPP or Non SPP ??
3) Should I apply in Uni or Collg ???

Please guide frndss...............
TRU seems to be on the SPP list and is a good College as are all Licensed Colleges in BC (or they would not exist).

List of Participating Institutions (BC) - CIC website

cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp#bc

drate

Mar 8, 2015
Thanks for great information.
Can I ask a question?
I have 10 year work experience and plan to study this Sept.
Can I apply to Express Entry with student visa status?

Thanks in advance.

OrcaBayVan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have Canadian Work Experience? (This counts towards points in EE).

You should get a Work Permit after Graduation to get a few years of Canadian Experience this will help in increasing your EE Score.

Anyone can apply to EE but CIC only selects the top scoring candidates.

So asses your current score on the CIC website than decide if you have enough or not.

If it was me I would first get some Canadian qualifications (as your trying to do) than get actual Canadian Work experience 2 to 3 years.

Better check that your Skills and Qualifications fall into a NOC classification that CIC / Govt. Canada deem to have Skills Shortages in BC or elsewhere in Canada.

Good Luck!