+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

rick

Jul 27, 2013
Dear Tiger007,
I am holding a UK Mechanical Engineering degree but an Indian citizen. I want to do a pg diploma course in either George Brown college or in Niagra college in Finance or International business. What are my chances to get a skilled job after doing pg diploma on the above courses and later getting PR?

rick

Jul 27, 2013
tiger007 said:
I am holding a UK Mechanical Engineering degree but an Indian citizen. I want to do a pg diploma course in either George Brown college or in Niagra college in Finance or International business. What are my chances to get a skilled job after doing pg diploma on the above courses and later getting PR?

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you shouldn't show any work exp during your degree.....was it mentioned on your certificates that your degree was done through distance education mode??
If nothing like that is mentioned you should put the degree and work exp (minus three years of degree eg if degree is from 2010 to 2013 then dont show any exp during that time).
Under SPP a person needs to be a "serious student", by virtue of their last degree/qualification. And your orientation seems to be towards working rather than studies.

Hope this helps mate!

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Firstly, I thank you for giving me a honest feedback. Yes, distance learning is mentioned in my marksheets and provisional certificate. I worked because of some unforeseen financial problems in my family. I have explained this in my SOP.And I did my distance learning in one sitting as it helped me save time instead of undergoing three more years. However, now that I overcame those hurdles, I am just seeking an opportunity to build my career. I realize the importance of education in bolstering my career and hence, I am applying to the college in Canada. I was working after HSC and in this connection, my profile doesn't show any gap as such. Besides, some of my articles have been published too in newspapers which displays my writing skills and character. Also, my IELTS is not bad. It is 7 band aggregate with no less than 6.5 in any of the modules.

I feel Canada VO should look at my profile holistically and not just judge on the distance learning and one sitting method! I will appreciate more comments from you guys!!

Robin_Sandhu

Aug 2, 2013
hi i received a email on 31/07/2013
but at VFS tracking it's still under processing after 2 days alsoWhat to do..?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved.
Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
You must enter Canada no later than the validity noted above. If you have been issued a visa, you must also
enter no later than the visa validity date.

This letter is not a passport or travel identification, and it is not a legal authorization permitting you to enter or
remain in Canada.

To facilitate your arrival in Canada, inform the officer of the reason for your visit (study or work) and present this
letter with your passport. United States citizens entering Canada from the U.S. may show proof of citizenship (a
birth certificate or a naturalization certificate, and photo identification) instead of a passport. United States
permanent residents entering Canada from the U.S. may show their “green card” instead of a passport and
photo identification. Your passport or U.S. travel identification must be valid, and must be valid beyond the
period you intend to remain in Canada. If it is not, the validity of your study or work permit will likely be limited to
correspond to the validity date of your passport or U.S. travel identification.
In some provinces or territories, students and foreign workers are not eligible for public health insurance. You
must ensure that you and any dependants have adequate health-care insurance or financial resources to cover
possible contingencies. Further information is available from the ministry of health of the province or territory in
which you intend to study or work.

If you have a work permit, please be aware that foreign workers are protected by labour and employment laws.
You are entitled to work in a safe workplace where your health is protected. If an employer does not pay the
wages to which you are entitled, you can file a complaint with the federal or provincial/territorial department
responsible for employment standards.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kushalbini

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Robin_Sandhu said:
hi i received a email on 31/07/2013
but at VFS tracking it's still under processing after 2 days alsoWhat to do..?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved.
Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
You must enter Canada no later than the validity noted above. If you have been issued a visa, you must also
enter no later than the visa validity date.

This letter is not a passport or travel identification, and it is not a legal authorization permitting you to enter or
remain in Canada.

To facilitate your arrival in Canada, inform the officer of the reason for your visit (study or work) and present this
letter with your passport. United States citizens entering Canada from the U.S. may show proof of citizenship (a
birth certificate or a naturalization certificate, and photo identification) instead of a passport. United States
permanent residents entering Canada from the U.S. may show their “green card” instead of a passport and
photo identification. Your passport or U.S. travel identification must be valid, and must be valid beyond the
period you intend to remain in Canada. If it is not, the validity of your study or work permit will likely be limited to
correspond to the validity date of your passport or U.S. travel identification.
In some provinces or territories, students and foreign workers are not eligible for public health insurance. You
must ensure that you and any dependants have adequate health-care insurance or financial resources to cover
possible contingencies. Further information is available from the ministry of health of the province or territory in
which you intend to study or work.

If you have a work permit, please be aware that foreign workers are protected by labour and employment laws.
You are entitled to work in a safe workplace where your health is protected. If an employer does not pay the
wages to which you are entitled, you can file a complaint with the federal or provincial/territorial department
responsible for employment standards.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrates :D

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Raobadal said:
Hi Tiger bhai,

please assist....

I've got an admission in Lambton college for PG Diploma in Global Business Management for 2 years programme in toronto campus for sept 2013 intake..

I have 7 years gap and i was in UK for 2 and half years studying but unable to complete studies due colleges closed down. i cam back o india and apply for canada.

10th year 2000 - 59%
12th year 2002 - 51%
BMS year 2006 - 59%

IELTS 6.5 not less than 6 in any module.

I'm planning to apply under non SPP in first week of june 2013.ive paid full 1 year tution fees and applied for GIC.

Please tell me about the college and chances of getting visa..

regards

Vicky

pleas tiger bhai reply... i need your help
hello brother i have seen your post that u also applying in Lambton Toronto and i also applied for Lambton Toronto but my course is different and unfortunately i was rejected on 30th july..please add me on fb and send me msg on there i want to discus the requirement about general category bcs doors for SPP are permanently closed for me.....i will wait for your response

http s://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000552104678

Rash00

May 27, 2012
Hi everyone,

I got confused about this paragraph:
"1. Alberta
- Open to students of all provinces. Have obtained a diploma, degree, or have completed a graduate level program from a publicly funded community college, trade/technical school or university in Alberta or Canada, or at a private institution in Alberta authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees.
- Have graduated from a Canadian educational program that was a minimum of two years in length at the undergraduate level or a minimum of one year at the graduate level. Those who study skilled trade qualifications, will have to apply under Compulsory and optional trades criteria with a skilled job offer in their trade (as part of strategic recruitment stream). NO requirement to work for certain months. "

If I want to apply for bsc in IT in Alberta and to asses my prior education (bsc from Iraq) to study only one year, is it possible to apply toward AINP as it is less than two years for undergraduate? And can I apply for CEC as alternative path or it is kind of risky?

Your comments are highly appreciated.

tiger007

Champion Member
UPDATE: [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]AUGUST 2013[/size][/size][/size] --Check the Official website links for detailed information.

PNPs:

1. Alberta -

International Graduate criteria:
Open to students of all provinces. Have obtained a diploma, degree, or have completed a graduate level program from a publicly funded community college, trade/technical school or university in Alberta or Canada, or at a private institution in Alberta authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees.
Have graduated from a Canadian educational program that was a minimum of two years in length at the undergraduate level or a minimum of one year at the graduate level.
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-eds-international-graduate-criteria.aspx

International Graduate Sub categories:
Those who study skilled trade qualifications, will have to apply under Compulsory and optional trades criteria with a skilled job offer in their trade (as part of strategic recruitment stream). NO requirement to work for certain months.
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-srs-compulsory-optional-trades-criteria.aspx

There is also an Engineering occupations criteria, again as part of the strategic recruitment stream.
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp-srs-engineering-occupations-criteria.aspx

2. NL - If the recognized course of minimum of two years in length at the undergraduate level or a minimum of one year at the graduate/PG level. ,is done from an educational institute based in NL province, then no need to work for any duration. 1 can directly apply for PNP nomination , provided they have a skilled job offer (NOC O,A or B), in their field of study in province of NL. Students who have completed their studies from an educational institute based outside the province of NL, must work for 12 months in a skilled job before applying for NL PNP.
http://www.nlpnp.ca/student.html

3. Ontario - Only for Ontario based universities -Master and PHD graduates.. no job offer needed, direct PNP provided, provided 1 meets certain conditions such as showing 11,083$ consistently for past 6 months (at the time of applying without job). One also needs to spend atleast 1 year in Ontario and can apply in the final sem of their studies (like if Master is of more than 1 year).
A graduate or will soon be graduating from a Masters program from one of Ontario's publicly funded universities, may be able to apply to Opportunities Ontario for nomination as a permanent resident, under the International Student Category's Masters Graduate Stream. Opportunities Ontario has a target of 1,300 nominations in 2013.
A graduate of a PhD program in one of Ontario's publicly funded universities, may be able to apply to Opportunities Ontario for nomination as a permanent resident, under the International Student Category's PhD Graduate Stream. Opportunities Ontario has a target of 1,300 nominations in 2013.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERS.html
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERSAPPLY.html#_qualify
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_PHD.html
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_PHDAPPLY.html#_qualify

For other graduates (of both Ontario based educational institutes and graduates of other provinces ) who are not Master or PHD degree holders.. one must apply under International Students with a Job Offer.
There is a whole set of rules including getting a skilled job offer (NOC O,A or B) from a pre- approved employer is required. No need to work for certain number of months, and direct PNP nomination if shown skilled approved employer 's job offer.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_JOB.html

4. Manitoba- Starting 1st April 2013, MPNP has brought changes to the entire process. Now, proof of strong connection to Manitoba is MUST, to qualify under this new points based scheme. One can show strong connection in 3 ways - 1. By studying in a Manitoba based institution, 2. Previous work experience in Manitoba (atleast 6 months) or 3. Have a close or distant relative or a friend who is PR/citizen residing permanently in Manitoba willing to nominate you. Students of Manitoba means to be a student studying a minimum 1 year course in a recognized Manitoba based institution. All Manitoba based students MUST apply under this new points criteria, where one MUST score minimum 60 points. No work ex or finding a job required for Manitoba students. Perhaps the easiest route, if one already has 60 points. In-case, if Manitoba based student is falling short of 60 points, then must find any job, do it for minimum 6 months, and get 12 points for Manitoba work ex under Adaptability. Outside province students must work for minimum 6 months ANY job in Manitoba, and hence establish strong connection to Manitoba thereby securing 12 points under adaptability and pass the points test with minimum 60 points.
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/
Self Assessment Points calculator: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/05/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf

5. B.C -

International students:
Usually should have completed a min. 12 months course in or outside B.C. Should have pursued an approved degree programme form an approved educational institute. Should have a full time skilled (NOC O,A or B) job offer. The job offer must be from an approved employer. There is no need to work for certain number of months.
The BC PNP will also consider applications for positions under Skill Levels C and D of the NOC Matrix where the employer can demonstrate that there is a structured plan for career progression to an occupation at Skill Level 0, A or B. Nominee applicants whose eligibility is based on a job offer in a NOC C or D occupation may be required to submit a language proficiency test.
http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/immigrate-BC/Provincial-Nominee-Program-Home/Strategic-Occupations-Home/International-Graduates-Home.aspx

International Post-Graduates Stream:
Nominee Applicants to the International Post-Graduates category must have satisfied the requirements for an eligible masters or doctorate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in BC within the last two years.
Provided they meet certain conditions and have passed out with an eligible graduate degree, direct PNP nomination and PR is possible, without any job offer. No caps.
Eligible Graduate Degree Programs
A graduate degree (masters or earned doctorate) awarded for studies in the natural, applied or health sciences. This includes programs in the following fields of study:
•Agriculture
•Biological and Biomedical Sciences
•Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
•Engineering
•Engineering Technology
•Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
•Mathematics and Statistics
•Natural Resources Conservation and Research
•Physical Sciences
http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/immigrate-BC/Provincial-Nominee-Program-Home/Strategic-Occupations-Home/International-Post-Graduates-Pilot-Project-Home.aspx

Designated Health Professionals Stream:
Applications in this category are limited to:
Registered nurses, psychiatric nurses and physicians recruited by provincial and regional health authorities administered through Health Match BC, and who meet the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)'s requirements
Midwives who meet the Provincial Nominee Program's requirements
http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/Provincial-Nominee-Program-Home/Strategic-Occupations-Home/Designated-Health-Professionals-Home.aspx

There is another Entry Level and Semi-Skilled stream for foreign workers, where NOC C and D jobs are usually considered under 2 years pilot project (till March 2014) in Northeast Development Region of B.C for 3 specific sectors -
•Tourism and Hospitality
•Long-Haul Trucking
•Food Processing
where, applicants need to gain 9 months work experience. So, students after getting PGWP..can go for PR via this route too.
To know more about this B.C PNP pilot Entry Level and Semi-Skilled stream see:
http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/immigrate-BC/Provincial-Nominee-Program-Home/Strategic-Occupations-Home/Entry-Level-and-Semi-Skilled-Workers-Home.aspx

6. Saskatchewan- Rules remain same as before for students applying to SINP under Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream (any job with 6 months work ex. for Sask. students and min 1 year work ex. for outside province students)) OR Sask. Master's and PhD Graduate Stream (no job offer required, provided one meets certain conditions) BUT Effective May 21, 2013 the SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each category for the remainder of the calendar year but will continue to process all applications currently in inventory.. This means every year only a very few limited number of students can apply on 1st come 1st serve basis.
APPLICATION INTAKE THRESHOLDS AS OF August 12, 2013
Students - Out of Province Graduates 175
Students - Saskatchewan Graduates 100

Hence, it has become very tough now to compete and qualify. Same quota rule applies for applicants to the SINP Health Professions Category, who must already be working full-time in Saskatchewan as a physician, nurse or other health professional on a temporary work permit for at least six months in order to apply. Hence, now SINP/Saskatchewan is no longer an option for easy PR.
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/health-professions

7. Quebec Programs -
Quebec graduate stream (PEQ) :Do any 2 acd. years/ 1800 hours UG diploma course or 2 UG courses combining to total 1800 hours of study in Quebec, or Bachelor/Master/PHD degrees.. in Quebec in FRENCH medium OR if studies done in English medium then show minimum UPPER intermediate level FRENCH language proficiency (from Aug 1 2013).. like passing DLEF B2 exam (with required marks of 16/25 in Listening and Speaking and overall minimum 50/100). Then once can qualify for direct CSQ/ Quebec selection certificate within 20 days under this stream . No questions asked but French UPPER intermediate level compulsory. In reality one of the easiest PR programme.. no work ex or job offer needed nor need to wok for any number of months... nothing.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-peq/index.html

Quebec Regular program : Foreign student in Québec studying high demand qualifications (only Quebec degrees/diplomas under Section A -16 points or Section B- 12 points are considered, as mentioned on the new 2013 List of Area of Training) which are less than 1800 hours/2 academic years can qualify under this route. It is a points based stream where French was not compulsory till Dec. 2012. On Jan 2013, Quebec govt. amended their charter of language, where ALL immigrants MUST know minimum Basic DELF A1 level proficiency... BUT now since new rules from 1 Aug. 2013, applicants will need to get till level 4 or pass atleast DELF B2 French exam even to get minimum points for French proficiency (http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-language-proficiency.html). However, under this Regular route French proficiency till level 4/DELF B2 is NOT compulsory. One must get minimum 49 points to get called for interview (where remaining 6 points will be given on adaptability factors) or directly get min. 55 points so as to get direct CSQ without interview or need for any adaptability points. One must study a minimum 12 or 16 points category Quebec qualification (see new 2013 List of Area of Trainign pdf document) to qualify under this stream. It's comparatively a lengthy route with much much longer processing times (as compared to Quebec graduate stream) . Moreover, this route has limitied seats as it is clubbed with Quebec skilled worker's program,where the Ministère will receive a maximum of 20,000 new applications per year for a Certificat de séléction du Québec under the Program for skilled workers. This 20,000 quota is not applicable for students who have a valid job offer (minimum NOC C). But, despite risks (only 20,000 limited seats or finding a valid job and long processing times), it's the only way for international students studying 16 or 12 points recognized Quebec diploma and with Basic French proficiency to have a chance at qualifying for CSQ, provided they have advanced English abilities (IELTS score) and preferably study a 16 points diploma.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-quebec/index.html
To know about High demand qualifications for applying under regular program see new 2013 List of Area of Training: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf
New Quebec immigration rules and procedures starting 1 Aug. 2013: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

AND

8. Federal Programs-
CEC: International students need to find ANY full time skilled job in any province (outside Quebec) and do it for 1 year. Then, will be eligible for direct PR under federal CEC.

FSW PHD stream: Any international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada who has finished at least two years of study toward a PhD and has accumulated atleast 1 year of full time or equivalent part time work experience as teaching assistant ( skilled occupation - 4012 Post-secondary teaching and research assistants) can apply for PR directly. Limited to only 1000 applications. per year.
The last cap year began on November 1, 2012, and ended on May 3, 2013. The new cap year began on May 4, 2013, and will end on April 30, 2014.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should thoroughly go through the official websites too.

firebord555

May 28, 2013
Hi
Thanks tiger007 for the valuable information
Just one question on my mind , you clearly explained the situation after the graduation if the person got his master or the Phd
But you kindov granted that the peron will get the PGW visa after finishing from his studies
My question is , is there any complication for the CIC to refuse your PGW visa , i checked their website , but i have a doupt that it is that easy to get
of course after he gets the PGW visa for 2 or 3 years , the next step is the PR on what ever route he prefer

Sama.Karady

Aug 20, 2013
Hey... I am an Egyptian and I want to work as an Automotive technician in Canada...I have no idea what I'm supposed to do or whether or not I am required to do certain things before I apply to a college..
I took a look at a couple of programs that seem amazing but most of them are apprenticeships, and I don't understand whether or not I can apply for such a thing

And can anyone please help and let me know if there are any community colleges or universities that give scholarships or financial aid to international students???

Thank youuuu

tiger007

Champion Member
tiger007 said:
UPDATE: [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]AUGUST 2013[/size][/size][/size] --Check the Official website links for detailed information.

4. Manitoba- Starting 1st April 2013, MPNP has brought changes to the entire process. Now, proof of strong connection to Manitoba is MUST, to qualify under this new points based scheme. One can show strong connection in 3 ways - 1. By studying in a Manitoba based institution, 2. Previous work experience in Manitoba (atleast 6 months) or 3. Have a close or distant relative or a friend who is PR/citizen residing permanently in Manitoba willing to nominate you. Students of Manitoba means to be a student studying a minimum 1 year course in a recognized Manitoba based institution. All Manitoba based students MUST apply under this new points criteria, where one MUST score minimum 60 points. No work ex or finding a job required for Manitoba students. Perhaps the easiest route, if one already has 60 points. In-case, if Manitoba based student is falling short of 60 points, then must find any job, do it for minimum 6 months, and get 12 points for Manitoba work ex under Adaptability. Outside province students must work for minimum 6 months ANY job in Manitoba, and hence establish strong connection to Manitoba thereby securing 12 points under adaptability and pass the points test with minimum 60 points.
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/
Self Assessment Points calculator: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/05/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf

MANITOBA PNP UPDATE AUG. 2013:

August 2013
MPNP strengthens requirements for applicants from other Canadian provinces to demonstrate a strong commitment to living and working in Manitoba

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program has increased the length of time that skilled workers with connections to other Canadian provinces must work in Manitoba before they are eligible for the MPNP.

Effective Sept. 1, foreign nationals who have previously studied in another province or territory of Canada will not be eligible to apply to the MPNP unless they can provide evidence of:

at least one year of ongoing work experience with a Manitoba employer

valid work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
an offer of a permanent full-time job from a Manitoba employer
Previously, the requirement was six months of work experience in Manitoba.

This change does NOT affect temporary foreign workers in Manitoba or international student graduates of Manitoba post-secondary schools. They remain eligible for the MPNP when offered a job after six months of work.

(http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-news/)

jsinghn

Aug 25, 2013
tiger007 i need to ask you about some assessment have read a lot of your comments. you seem to be the right guy. please inbox me your mail id at sarbjeet_19singh@yahoo.co.in . basically i am interested in doing mba program in canada. hope to get a positive reply. thank you.

chander_ck

Aug 31, 2013
Hi
Below are my details-
10- 82.2%
12 - 82.4%
Btech (CSE) - 69.3%
Work exp - 1.5 years software engg (Business intelligence and Data warehousing)
I want to go canada. so could you please help me what type of course should i go for and from where?
I have 2 options either MBA or Strategic Relationship program from George brown college.
Could you please help me ASAP !!!
Thanks in advnce

farhansk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JULY 2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
7 November 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
15 January 2015
Med's Request
24 January 2015
Med's Done....
07 February 2015 MEDICALS RECEIVED 15 FEB [PP BIO PAGES,PCC,MR,RPRF ONLINE RECEIPT SENT ON 9TH FEB 2015]
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 21 MARCH 2015 , PPR 16 APRIL , PP SUBMITTED 16 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
SOON IN SHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
END OF MAY IN SHAA ALLAH
Dear Sir

You seem to be a very experienced person in immigration subject for Canada.
I would be very great full if you can help me with a few queries of mine.
I want to get into Canada as a student but with the intention of immigrating but off course as you earlier quoted " Canada's immigration policy makes no sense. It requires foreign students to prove that they'll go home; but then if they get a degree, it gives them favorable treatment in immigrating" I will do the same

1. I need to know which courses(post Graduate off course) can I apply for which makes it easy for me to apply for PR after the degree.

2. Are there any courses which can help me apply for PR straight after a post graduate course.

3. I have a wife and daughter (1 yr and 5 months old ) how can i take them with me as dependents.

My Profile is I am an MBA from UK (Leeds Metropolitan University).
Pre masters working experience 3 years and 3 months last Designation (Deputy Risk Manager)(India)
Post Working Experience 1 year and 6 months as Business Development Manager in a Cellphone company.(India)
Duration of stay in UK work experience negligible as I worked for almost three years in Retails (Supermarket).(UK)

Please help me. I need this information as I have tried many places where to get information about all these but have failed nobody could provide me with the information needed.
I would be very honored if you help me.

Best Regards
Farhan sheikh