+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

SurvivorAug22

Jun 24, 2021
Do you have Vancouver office email address..? I still haven’t got anything. I submitted on Dec 20.
It's in my signature. Even if you email, you would get same dumb response like covid one.

Dear client,

We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your permanent residency application.

Due to the holiday season, processing times have been delayed.

You may check the status of your application by visiting the following link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Check your application status – Immigration and citizenship - Canada.ca
2. Final steps to become a Canadian citizen. We’re now doing tests and interviews for applicants who qualify for urgent processing.. Citizenship test. Since December 1, 2020, we’re inviting some applicants to take the citizenship test online.. Wait for us to invite you.; If you can’t or don’t want to do the online test, you may wait until in-person tests resume (date to be determined).
www.canada.ca

Sincerely,

(Vancouver Immigration)

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

rajs2128

Dec 22, 2021
It's in my signature. Even if you email, you would get same dumb response like covid one.

Dear client,

We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your permanent residency application.

Due to the holiday season, processing times have been delayed.

You may check the status of your application by visiting the following link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Check your application status – Immigration and citizenship - Canada.ca
2. Final steps to become a Canadian citizen. We’re now doing tests and interviews for applicants who qualify for urgent processing.. Citizenship test. Since December 1, 2020, we’re inviting some applicants to take the citizenship test online.. Wait for us to invite you.; If you can’t or don’t want to do the online test, you may wait until in-person tests resume (date to be determined).
www.canada.ca

Sincerely,

(Vancouver Immigration)

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Ok, pls let me know once you receive any update. Thanks

ashishschdv1

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
Called IRCC today and got same status from October.Looks like they haven't touched my application.

tavohdz

Apr 18, 2018
Hello! I'm an applicant from July (2021), under the family class sponsorship (it was an outland sponsorship but I moved to Canada on November, 1rst, 2021). Here are my last updates in my timeline:

Married - no dependents
Sponsor Canadian PR / PA Honduran citizen
Processed in Mexico VO

July 15 - Application sent
XX
November 1 - moved to Canada with TRV
November 9 - medical request
November 22 - medical passed
December 20 - Ghost update
December 21 - Decision made/Pre-arrival/PPR
December 23 - Portal invite (moved to Vancouver VO)
December 24 - Portal credentials / uploaded photo and in-Canada declaration the same day

Waiting for ECOPR, I sent an email asking for my application and they told me that bc of the holidays they were experiencing delays. :confused: