+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
I contacted my MP and was told that my eligibility is not even started. The GU turns out to be nothing. I just gave up.

FayRe

Mar 2, 2021
I contacted my MP and was told that my eligibility is not even started. The GU turns out to be nothing. I just gave up.
Did the MP tell you your current VO? Still Vancouver or? I ask because I saw bunch of Vancouver files transferred to Edmonton, Edmonton seems tend to not update GCMS notes. So maybe your file is being processed, just not showing on GCMS notes. don't lose hope.

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
Did the MP tell you your current VO? Still Vancouver or? I ask because I saw bunch of Vancouver files transferred to Edmonton, Edmonton seems tend to not update GCMS notes. So maybe your file is being processed, just not showing on GCMS notes. don't lose hope.
Unfortunately it's still at Vancouver office. I noticed those profiles transferred out are processed faster... Not sure why they're holding mine with no reason.

FayRe

Mar 2, 2021
Unfortunately it's still at Vancouver office. I noticed those profiles transferred out are processed faster... Not sure why they're holding mine with no reason.
Have you requested CBSA notes before? Sometimes longer wait can be caused by security screening. Someone mentioned before, if you see "Security in Progress" on CBSA note, be prepared to embrace longer wait

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
Have you requested CBSA notes before? Sometimes longer wait can be caused by security screening. Someone mentioned before, if you see "Security in Progress" on CBSA note, be prepared to embrace longer wait
According to MP office, Criminality in progress, Eligibility not started, Security Passed. I assume that means there'll be no security screening in my case so they said it's passed (it's probably not started in gcms notes). I didn't order CBSA notes just IRCC one; still haven't received it after 50 days. I've heard that security screening can take very long, but I can't understand why eligibility can take such long to start.

FayRe

Mar 2, 2021
According to MP office, Criminality in progress, Eligibility not started, Security Passed. I assume that means there'll be no security screening in my case so they said it's passed (it's probably not started in gcms notes). I didn't order CBSA notes just IRCC one; still haven't received it after 50 days. I've heard that security screening can take very long, but I can't understand why eligibility can take such long to start.
I have no idea why either:( Hope they have a better way of following up changes on cases.

Reactions: Elia_Y

Lukejung

Aug 27, 2019
Hey man~ My AOR is Feb 22, and my case is the exactly same as yours. I got Gnote and MP answering at the same time today. MP officer said my eligibility was still under review, security passed, and info sharing&criminal in progress. When you get GU, it meant security passed. I found it out from my g note.
Don't give up man~ we are in the exact same bout. MP said my eligibility portion of the file is still under review. even if it doesn't show it on the account.
we are almost there!

Last edited:

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
Hey man~ My AOR is Feb 22, and my case is the exactly same as yours. I got Gnote and MP answering at the same time today. MP officer said my eligibility was still under review, security passed, and info sharing&criminal in progress. When you get GU, it meant security passed. I found it out from my g note.
Don't give up man~ we are in the exact same bout. MP said my eligibility portion of the file is still under review. even if it doesn't show it on the account.
we are almost there!
Hopefully we'll all get it soon!

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
Is there Anyone who got ppr for outland before there portal email or copr.

we are waiting for portal email from one month.

Dependent can’t submit passport till pa get confirmation..

We got two mails on 6 oct.
one was ppr for outland
And second was to submit cancellation appointment of medicaL (which was already done and passed).

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Is there Anyone who got ppr for outland before there portal email or copr.

we are waiting for portal email from one month.

Dependent can’t submit passport till pa get confirmation..

We got two mails on 6 oct.
one was ppr for outland
And second was to submit cancellation appointment of medicaL (which was already done and passed).
Nothing yet.just got remedical request for dependents.

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
Nothing yet.just got remedical request for dependents.
U will get ppr for ur dependents soon..

in my case, it was passed within one week and got ppr after 4 days of medical passed.
But ppr is of no use until pa gets confirmation.

you got confirmation email?