+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I just got my Portal Email! AOR Feb 2, 2021. The relief!!

Not sure if it was related to it, but I emailed my local MP this morning and by this afternoon I got my email. :)
Huge congrats. Just makes me sad that they missed my rcmp submission two months ago :( did you notice any GU recently?

And emailing MP probably not related, thats way too fast lol (and they first make you sign a consent form). But if it is wow!

Last edited:

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
Huge congrats. Just makes me sad that they missed my rcmp submission two months ago :( did you notice any GU recently?

And emailing MP probably not related, thats way too fast lol (and they first make you sign a consent form). But if it is wow!
I noticed 2 "fake" GUs in June (which meant nothing). Nothing until today and this afternoon I had a GU, then a couple of hours later I got the email

Oh, and I sent the consent form this morning. Might not have anything to do with it but worth saying

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I don't know where exactly. Primary is Vancouver, secondary is CIO. Email came from Vancouver office.
Are you in Vancouver? Mine is the same structure but live in saskatoon. Not sure if they have to transfer mine somewhere else first (that may have been my gu from Tuesday)

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Are you in Vancouver? Mine is the same structure but live in saskatoon. Not sure if they have to transfer mine somewhere else first (that may have been my gu from Tuesday)
I am in Vancouver and i didn’t received any GU as of now My AOR is Feb 3 which is same as sterling five so just want to know no GU until the portal mail

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
Hi there! Yeah, I am living in Vancouver, but even though you are living in Saskatoon I guess we are being processed by the same immigration officers, right? You got a GU the other day so they should be pushing yours along soon. There is no way they can hold it for much longer. Have you called them recently, since the form you uploaded/GU you saw?

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
I am in Vancouver and i didn’t received any GU as of now My AOR is Feb 3 which is same as sterling five so just want to know no GU until the portal mail
I got 2 "fake" ghost updates in June. I phoned IRCC and they said they meant nothing. I checked my notes after that and there was nothing at all noted then, so they really did mean nothing... I did not receive any other GU until yesterday a couple of hours before I received the portal email from Vancouver office.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi there! Yeah, I am living in Vancouver, but even though you are living in Saskatoon I guess we are being processed by the same immigration officers, right? You got a GU the other day so they should be pushing yours along soon. There is no way they can hold it for much longer. Have you called them recently, since the form you uploaded/GU you saw?
I tried calling but never got lucky. I emailed my MP instead and i should get an update on it soon! I also have a fresh set of gcms that should arrive next week but not sure if ill see the latest, depends on when its generated.
Yea theres really no reason other than mere incompetence ('reminder' to submit rcmp through mycic account even though it was already there..)

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I tried calling but never got lucky. I emailed my MP instead and i should get an update on it soon! I also have a fresh set of gcms that should arrive next week but not sure if ill see the latest, depends on when its generated.
Yea theres really no reason other than mere incompetence ('reminder' to submit rcmp through mycic account even though it was already there..)
I order my notes on20 June .I dint get anything .no update at all .I don’t know wats going on.it’s crazy.