+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi All,

Do we have any idea, which AOR dates are currently being picked in Vancouer VO. My AOR is 16th March, 2021. Thanks
well mine is in december and waiting so yea.. it seems most pass eligiblity around the 5 month mark and then its dead silence again for a while

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
yea! theyve gone quiet this week (except for that person with the rcmp request). im afraid the current wildfire situation there isnt helping, so i kinda give them cut them slack this week given their new emergency
I am not sure if the wildfires are a valid excuse, considering the visa office is in downtown Vancouver. Can confirm there are no wildfires near downtown haha

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I am not sure if the wildfires are a valid excuse, considering the visa office is in downtown Vancouver. Can confirm there are no wildfires near downtown haha
well if one of the workers lives outside the city and still working remote. sounds like a thing. honstly, we wont really know whats happening haha, im just trying to tell myself it will be ok..

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Ouch that sucks so late in the game. Hope they're not taking too long these days, you may have to ask for an extension (its ok, happens to a lot). If its any comfort, i have yet to see someone rejected if they got the rcmp request
Even if it takes bit longer and does not comes with a refusal.. I am at peace...

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Even if it takes bit longer and does not comes with a refusal.. I am at peace...
hey most likely your eligilibilty fully passed at the time of the request (i see you were recommended pass) and the senior officer just requested that to be able to give the final approval, it will take a while (look at mine), but im certain that if they were going to reject us, they would have done so before the request. cheers and good luck!

Reactions: ppriya3

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
hey most likely your eligilibilty fully passed at the time of the request (i see you were recommended pass) and the senior officer just requested that to be able to give the final approval, it will take a while (look at mine), but im certain that if they were going to reject us, they would have done so before the request. cheers and good luck!
Hope we all get good news
thank you for giving some positive vibes yaar... did u get any rcmp request?