+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
tried 3 times already man. This is literally so annoying. My first call was exactly at 8:00 am. first 4-5 minutes are just gone because of that long stupid message
just keep trying man....

It's hard to be in the unknown, call them and find out exactly what's happening

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I just called and got to know my file is transferred to Edmonton VO.

The agent did not provide any other info.

When I asked if my Eligibility is started, she said it is started but it will be further reviewed by a visa officer.

But I think she just read it, “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” and we already see this in our GC key account.

I will call again next week, do you think this is a good time to order GCMS or should I wait for another 1-3 weeks?

immitracking

Feb 19, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I just called and got to know my file is transferred to Edmonton VO.

The agent did not provide any other info.

When I asked if my Eligibility is started, she said it is started but it will be further reviewed by a visa officer.

But I think she just read it, “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements” and we already see this in our GC key account.

I will call again next week, do you think this is a good time to order GCMS or should I wait for another 1-3 weeks?
Sound like “Review Required”, you might wanna call again and ask the exact status.

Reactions: dkincanada

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Just got off the phone with CIC. Everything is approved. The lady said the confirmation could take a while though.:D:D
Congrats!I can't believe that.

Reactions: aviiii123

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Called IRCC Agent today
AOR 20 April 2021.
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Process
Criminality check: Not Started

He Also Added that: " Currently Vancouver office is Holding PR Applications for some Reason".

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Called IRCC Agent today
AOR 20 April 2021.

He Also Added that: " Currently Vancouver office is Holding PR Applications for some Reason".
I think so.They will hold application to almost 6-month then touch those.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikesh13

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I just talk to an IRCC agent .my application has no progress at all.it is still background is in progress but eligibility and security not started yet.agent told me that Outland dependents impact the processing of ur file but they are doing it.

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Strange update today. Got a GU, when I opened my profile, I saw this under Additional Documents:
  • July 5, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Haven't submitted anything new since the RCMP last March, so not sure what this is. (This was previously changed to "Not applicable" couple of weekends ago.)

Reactions: immitracking

Ars2590

Jun 23, 2021
Called IRCC Agent today
AOR 20 April 2021.

I heard somewhere that Vancouver office is the one currently processing Open Work Permits under public policy and may be that is the reason it has put a hold on the PR files since January. Before that they were the fastest.

If what above mentioned is true then they will pick up the pace after 27th July which is the last date to apply for WP under public policy due to covid.