+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Any updates from Vancouver VO ? My remedical passed last week on Nov 18, 2021. Waiting for the next update anxiously.
My remedical( for Outland dependents)passed on 13 nov n Portal confirmation on 16 and same day PPR.credential login on 17.ecopr on 19.my primary VO Vancouver but everything got from Calgary .
In short u gonna get it soon.

Reactions: ashishschdv1

ashishschdv1

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
My remedical( for Outland dependents)passed on 13 nov n Portal confirmation on 16 and same day PPR.credential login on 17.ecopr on 19.my primary VO Vancouver but everything got from Calgary .
In short u gonna get it soon.
Congratulations

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi,

My recent GCMS notes says Background check is "in-progress" and in the comments column, I found some references on RCMP as below:

RCMP Fingerprints Police Certificate: Request Letter Sent R10 OK

Recommendation: Review Required - Pending Outstanding PC and Pending Biometric - RCMP Results

I have submitted my RCMP report 3 months back and I see status in my account as "ADR received and review in-progress".

Can you please throw some limelight on these red comments and give me some leads? any action items from our end can be done pro-actively

Much appreciate on your response.
Did you receive a request?

Reactions: mangogo

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
Hi @ashishschdv1,/Others, I’m also in similar circumstance as yours. You have stated that Security is blank in ur last gcms. Can we take as Security completed? I received my notes yesterday.Here is the detail,
on 1st page right side
security: s.15(1),
info sharing: In progress,
Criminality: In Progress,
Eligibility: Passed
and also primary VO as Yellowknife and secondary as Vancouver.
On 2nd Page: The the Security is blank, and Min Relief - HIRV is s.15(1) and s.19(1)
On the 3rd page the first line indicates my webform entry is received In YellowKnife office, second line the title says Adm/Security but it was blank and the office is Whitehorse.
I am quite worried about the security, Info & Criminality. Can you please advise/help

Rtkh

Mar 22, 2021
Hi @ashishschdv1,/Others, I’m also in similar circumstance as yours. You have stated that Security is blank in ur last gcms. Can we take as Security completed? I received my notes yesterday.Here is the detail,
on 1st page right side
security: s.15(1),
info sharing: In progress,
Criminality: In Progress,
Eligibility: Passed
and also primary VO as Yellowknife and secondary as Vancouver.
On 2nd Page: The the Security is blank, and Min Relief - HIRV is s.15(1) and s.19(1)
On the 3rd page the first line indicates my webform entry is received In YellowKnife office, second line the title says Adm/Security but it was blank and the office is Whitehorse.
I am quite worried about the security, Info & Criminality. Can you please advise/help
I received a note with blank security as well. When I checked the detailed status with MP and call center agent, they both said Security passed. I'm not sure if they can see on their screen.

Note that MP actually called the call center as well.

Reactions: Sancan4

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
I received a note with blank security as well. When I checked the detailed status with MP and call center agent, they both said Security passed. I'm not sure if they can see on their screen.

Thanks… Rtkh, just a relief after your reply.
Let’s hope for the best

ashishschdv1

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021

I recieved similar response from call center about security as passed. I also had a note on GCMS "no 35/37 evident at this point of time". This means my security is cleared. Now application is just pending for final review by officer to approve. It's been a long wait of 11 months from AOR Feb 25. Hopefully, I would get COPR in this year.

Reactions: lllsouzap

Rtkh

Mar 22, 2021
I recieved similar response from call center about security as passed. I also had a note on GCMS "no 35/37 evident at this point of time". This means my security is cleared. Now application is just pending for final review by officer to approve. It's been a long wait of 11 months from AOR Feb 25. Hopefully, I would get COPR in this year.
My AOR is Feb. 19, very close to yours! My secondary is Whitehorse now and I also have "no 35/37 evident at this point of time" which, I think, is for background check. Has everything else passed for you (e.g. Eligibility and Criminality)?

ashishschdv1

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
My AOR is Feb. 19, very close to yours! My secondary is Whitehorse now and I also have "no 35/37 evident at this point of time" which, I think, is for background check. Has everything else passed for you (e.g. Eligibility and Criminality)?
Hi Rtkh,

My profile is in last stage of approval from a officer generally who passes eligibility and criminal. Below is my current status:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass (Ready for Visa)
Criminality: In Progress
Security: {blank}
Info Sharing: {Blank}
Primary VO: Vancouver
Secondary VO: Whitehorse IRCC

35/37 are usually laws for background verification. This means based on background verification, no concerns are evident currently. It's still a pain to wait for another month or so when we know someone just need to approve the file

Rtkh

Mar 22, 2021
Hi Rtkh,

My profile is in last stage of approval from a officer generally who passes eligibility and criminal. Below is my current status:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass (Ready for Visa)
Criminality: In Progress
Security: {blank}
Info Sharing: {Blank}
Primary VO: Vancouver
Secondary VO: Whitehorse IRCC

35/37 are usually laws for background verification. This means based on background verification, no concerns are evident currently. It's still a pain to wait for another month or so when we know someone just need to approve the file
Thanks so much for the reply. I ordered another GCMS notes ten days ago. On the last notes I got on mid November, Eligibility is Not Start and Info Sharing is In progress. Elsewhere is the same as yours. I'm not sure if you have any other visa but I have a US visa so I had to go thru Info Sharing.