Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,
Got portal email from etobicoke today .
My AOR February 02, 2021 .
Primary visa office was Vancouver,
Secondry syndney
On july 24 , file transfered to Montreal VO (eligibility status changed to recommended pass) , before this eligibility nd security not even started as per notes .
Called agent last monday and status was same as of 24 july .
Hope this helps for all who are waiting.
congratulations

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
No news since then, been sending webforms regurlarly even with documents like my new contracts, latest payslips, new criminal check from France... Nothing. I even called IRCC to tell them that my current job in BC is considered as essential according to their guidelines and that my application should be prioritized still according to their own guidelines. The agent confirmed on the phone aaaaand.... Well... Didn t change Kodi nox anything, still nothing 2 months later.

Last edited:

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone,
Got portal email from etobicoke today .
My AOR February 02, 2021 .
Primary visa office was Vancouver,
Secondry syndney
On july 24 , file transfered to Montreal VO (eligibility status changed to recommended pass) , before this eligibility nd security not even started as per notes .
Called agent last monday and status was same as of 24 july .
Hope this helps for all who are waiting.
Any update on portal access mail ?

YvettexWang

Aug 24, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
26-04-2021
Med's Done....
13-05-2021
VO: Vancouver
AOR: Apr.26.2021
MEDICAL PASS: May.13. 2021
Criminality: Passed
Security & Eligibility not started.
Anyone on the same boat as me??:(

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
VO: Vancouver
AOR: Apr.26.2021
MEDICAL PASS: May.13. 2021
Security & Eligibility not started.
Anyone on the same boat as me??:(
Honestly it's way too early to worry with AOR Apr.26. Vancouver office is really slow and they won't touch your file until ~6 months. My AOR is Feb. 26 and also have Eligibility & Security not started when I called two weeks ago. I think they're working on Jan & Feb profile recently but this may differ depending on the officer. I'm too afraid to call to hear things not started again :( I'll reach 6 months very soon and get my gcms notes; hopefully there'll be some progress.

utsu

Sep 28, 2020
Did anybody call IRCC today to get the update regarding their application?

R they working or not because they told me that they are prioritizing right now just on the application of Afghan refugees.

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hi All,

I had called IRCC in 1st of April and they gave this info:

Eligibility: Processing
Info sharing / Background: no info
Security: Not started

I went on a trip to India in the 2nd week of April. They had sent a "Procedural Fairness" letter on May 1st, to be replied to within 7 days. I replied in 5 days and they confirmed they had received it. In May 3rd week, there were a series of Ghost updates (about 4), and then all was quiet.

I had returned to Canada on 16th August and called them the next day. The agent said all assessments are completed and passed, the file is with the local Vancouver office, they have to take the final decision. I guess the ghost updates were they approving the assessments. But it's been almost 3 months since then and no update :( How long do you think it would take? My medicals also expired this 19th August.

devesh050908

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hi,
Aor- Feb 19
Medical passed- March 4

Primary office - Vancouver Immigration
Secondary - CIO

1st GU - 17 May ( No update on the file as per IRCC)
2nd GU- August 17
Portal email- 20 August
Portal credentials-24 August
Ecopr- 26 August

Thanks everyone and all the best.
Congrats friend

Reactions: patial4

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
Hi,
AOR June 23rd
MEP. July 21st
BIL. July 22nd
Primary vo was Sydney
Sec vo is Vancouver
Criminality and info is in process for more than a month

Ars2590

Jun 23, 2021
IRCC is not catering any online web form or call unless its regarding Afghan refugee crises or change in any circumstances. IRCC has already mentioned that they will prioritize those groups. What do you guys think will happen to the CEC applicants? Are they going to put a hold on our applications?