+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Just an update called IRCC today, eligibility passed and criminality passed, security in progress .

1st feb AOR,1st GU on 18th July- RCMP documents changed from reviewing to Not Applicable
wow it took from febraury (when you submitted rcmp) to just a few days ago to pass criminality lol. i hope it just means that the lockdown affected and theyre now full steam and not that ill have to wait two more months (i submitted in may). cheers, youre close to the finish line!

maplejourney

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
wow it took from febraury (when you submitted rcmp) to just a few days ago to pass criminality lol. i hope it just means that the lockdown affected and theyre now full steam and not that ill have to wait two more months (i submitted in may). cheers, youre close to the finish line!
My file was not touched for 4 months.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
My file was not touched for 4 months.
yea similar here, hasnt been touched since apr 23 (rcmp request). my rcmp is in NA but i dont think theyve really reveiwed it as my gcms still shows crim in progress. hopfeully soon! your case gives me some hope that atleast theyre working now!

maplejourney

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
yea similar here, hasnt been touched since apr 23 (rcmp request). my rcmp is in NA but i dont think theyve really reveiwed it as my gcms still shows crim in progress. hopfeully soon! your case gives me some hope that atleast theyre working now!
I don't know how many days this security is going to take

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I don't know how many days this security is going to take
its usually quick for inland applicants. as your AOR is feb1, and the 6 month processing time begins from r10 (completeness check), it seems you should get it within the six months from r10 or faster. Hey atleast it started! other ppl are stuck with it 'not started'.

see here for more info on security check: https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
what is r10?
In R10 they check your documents for completion etc. and determine that everything is in order and you have provided all the needed documents correctly. If you pass this stage it means, your documents were complete and as per requirements. R10 is usually passed at the same time as medicals. so the date you passed medical is usually the same date as r10. your gcms notes (if ordered) will show the date and say 'R10 ok' or similar.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
i still haven't received a single correspondence from ircc after i was told my files has cleared all stages as on 28th June. No portal email, no change in profile. Makes me wonder if i was being lied to by ircc contact centre...

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
i still haven't received a single correspondence from ircc after i was told my files has cleared all stages as on 28th June. No portal email, no change in profile. Makes me wonder if i was being lied to by ircc contact centre...
Maybe consider ordering gcms notes.