+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
What was the reason ?
From what i saw, something about his points being lower than the crs at that draw (so they must have lost points on job experience or education for some reason). Usually reference letters, my best guess.

Overall, vancouver vo is somewhat alive!

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
In February itself
Just a quick question Have you got this update today because sunday IRCC will not work right and in fb group one person got rejection from VO Vancouver as officer mistakenly counted the points and not sure whether she got rejection mail today

maplejourney

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Just a quick question Have you got this update today because sunday IRCC will not work right and in fb group one person got rejection from VO Vancouver as officer mistakenly counted the points and not sure whether she got rejection mail today
I don’t know whether it’s today or yesterday , I logged in today and saw application updated

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Ive seen lots of ppl get updates over weekends and even holidays. With remote work nowadays, i dont think we can really predict anyones hours. And yea i saw that same fb post.

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I don’t know whether it’s today or yesterday , I logged in today and saw application updated
And most of the feb applicants received GU on Friday and some people eligibility passed so Do you know the status of the profile in your previous call

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I called only once last week and agent said no activity on file since 10th March
No i think your criminality and eligibility passed i guess because Aor 26th jan received rejection mail from VO vancouver on 15th july and Aor Feb 1 received GU and when called to IRCC they mentioned eligibility passed and also AOR Feb 13also received GU on july 15 and got eligibility passed. so might be your eligibility and criminality passed

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
No i think your criminality and eligibility passed i guess because Aor 26th jan received rejection mail from VO vancouver on 15th july and Aor Feb 1 received GU and when called to IRCC they mentioned eligibility passed and also AOR Feb 13also received GU on july 15 and got eligibility passed. so might be your eligibility and criminality passed
Yea it seems to me like theyre setting up to have everyone elegibility passed/rejected and then send a bunch of approvals at once (my elig has been passed for a while but no ones touched my file since i submitted rcmp in may). So i hope we all hear good news this month!

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Yea it seems to me like theyre setting up to have everyone elegibility passed/rejected and then send a bunch of approvals at once (my elig has been passed for a while but no ones touched my file since i submitted rcmp in may). So i hope we all hear good news this month!
Its different for dependent and cec inland applications i guess. For all CEC applicants we are getting all stages passed now and i am thinking the people who are in vancouver will get fast than other places of stay as we have to wait for local VO confirmation also

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I had just gotten GU for my work permit bridge but not PR application. Is anyone here bridging their work permit?

dinusiva

Jun 17, 2021
I had just gotten GU for my work permit bridge but not PR application. Is anyone here bridging their work permit?
I had my BOWP approved 16th June with GU previous day which was submitted on 12th May. But no updates on PR after feb 12 when Medicals and Biometrics updated. AOR 23rd Jan 2021. No GU or anything on that yet. VO Vancouver

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Aor November 27 2020
CEC INLAND WITH DEPENDENT
Visa office Vancouver and Etobicoke

First call to ircc Feb 1 or 2
Eligibility and criminality passed

second call mid march
Everything passed File is in finalizing

Another calls every week from may
No update

Any suggestions what can i do?
Call IRCC again and ask if they can make a note about requesting COPR. I saw one case from another thread that that folk passed everything and waited for that decision for more than a month. He finally got a call at night who told him the COPR was sent to a wrong email address...