+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Visa Office 2022 Timeline

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Did they tell you when was your file last worked on? and what was done then?

Also, has your VO always been Vancouver? or was it moved there? - Asking since I've seen many posts on this forum where applications were moved back to the original VO from Vancouver. We have the same AOR, my VO was Ottowa before and then it was moved to Vancouver
They didn’t mention anything else apart from that info unfortunately
My background update(ghost update) was on Jan 27th so maybe it was worked on last then, not sure

Reactions: nixferns

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
They didn’t mention anything else apart from that info unfortunately
My background update(ghost update) was on Jan 27th so maybe it was worked on last then, not sure
Wow! My last GU was also on Jan27, and my background was updated to pass. Our timelines are exactly the same, let's stay in touch :)

Reactions: tring

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Yes, received it last Friday. Nothing much to see on my GCMS note honestly since most of our eligibility hasn't started yet. I'm thinking to request again maybe this coming week if I see no movements on my status.

We have same date update for Medical/Biometrics and Background Check, yes.

I think we don't have to worry about eligibility being last though. I've seen some fellow candidates being approved from Vancouver VO with Eligibility - Not Started status the whole process till they received their Portal Email.
What’s their AOR who got approval?

Barombi

Jan 25, 2023
Hello everyone,
I noticed that some applications were moved from Vancouver to Kitchener and I didn't find any information about Kitchener VO, I created a WhatsApp group for who have Kitchener as VO so let's share our timelines and any feedback/news about this VO
This is the link to join :
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Ec1R9oFctrqB7N9cz4cPQI

My timeline is
AOR : Nov 03
MED : Nov 17
GU : Jan 31
Eligibility not started
Backgroundcheck : Completed
Medical exams : Completed
Biometric : Completed
Number of dependants : 2
Old VO : Vancouver
New VO : Kitchener

richard R

Jul 16, 2022
l received my GCMS notes with CBSA(ordered on Jan 27th). On the summary page "Eligibility" show not started. But on the "Time Line" page "EE eligibility" was processing on Nov 17th with CIO office(same day with MEP and Bio).

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
l received my GCMS notes with CBSA(ordered on Jan 27th). On the summary page "Eligibility" show not started. But on the "Time Line" page "EE eligibility" was processing on Nov 17th with CIO office(same day with MEP and Bio).
What is timeline page?

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Hi! There are notes on each eligibility factor? (I read somewhere that it generally has) or would it be the R10 check?