+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Visa Office 2022 Timeline

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
Did you asked that someone is working on your file or not after 27 jan?
Yes, response provided to me was that, "We are not aware of this. You should get an update as our file processes by case officers and currently, your case is well within the defined processing times that can take up to 1 year from Date of submission."

Tepfr45

Feb 14, 2023
I called and spoke to IRCC agent just yesterday and he informed that my application is with Vancouver VO. I got my last update when BG Processing was completed on Jan 27, 2023. And since then, it is absolute silence while I see all my known and other acquaints getting PR approvals and cards by now. Just that their VOs are not Vancouver :(
can you please share how you got to an agent? I've been trying but after I give them my UCI and application number, the machine just reads the status of my application and then asks if I want to speak to an agent. Then I get a message saying they are not available and the call drops. Please, how do you reach an agent?

lcp1234

Jan 6, 2022
can you please share how you got to an agent? I've been trying but after I give them my UCI and application number, the machine just reads the status of my application and then asks if I want to speak to an agent. Then I get a message saying they are not available and the call drops. Please, how do you reach an agent?
You just need to keep calling. There's been days that I call 20+ times with no luck, and then one day I call once and it works. I don't think there is a rule for this, just be patient (I know its hard) and keep calling. It will work eventually.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I don't know exactly when it was moved, but probably after the BG check was completed on jan 31(last update). How about yours?
I don't know when it moved. But I have not had any progress since I last called Jan 26th except the move. Nothing completed except medicals and info sharing