+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Visa Office 2022 Timeline

lcp1234

Jan 6, 2022
My AOR is October 24 and eligibility not started either, they are completely random. I see people with AOR December getting portal email, ridiculous!

• Sad
Reactions: nixferns

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
Vancouver VO is really slow, GOD knows what is the issue in their process but its just painful wait and suffering on our end. Plus updates on the tracker or application profile are also not that frequent. :(:(:(

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Vancouver VO is really slow, GOD knows what is the issue in their process but its just painful wait and suffering on our end. Plus updates on the tracker or application profile are also not that frequent. :(:(:(
I believe most of our applications were moved from Vancouver now :(

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
can we call ircc every week to check the status , I don’t know i am always squared for calling them

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I requested notes yesterday, but it should take a while to get the results. If anyone gets their notes and has any clue about what's going on, please let us know.

saurabhmah84

Aug 17, 2019
I believe most of our applications were moved from Vancouver now :(
I called and spoke to IRCC agent just yesterday and he informed that my application is with Vancouver VO. I got my last update when BG Processing was completed on Jan 27, 2023. And since then, it is absolute silence while I see all my known and other acquaints getting PR approvals and cards by now. Just that their VOs are not Vancouver :(

tkhan270

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
They really need consistency across offices, hard to understand why they dont see how unfair the system is

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I called and spoke to IRCC agent just yesterday and he informed that my application is with Vancouver VO. I got my last update when BG Processing was completed on Jan 27, 2023. And since then, it is absolute silence while I see all my known and other acquaints getting PR approvals and cards by now. Just that their VOs are not Vancouver :(
Did you asked that someone is working on your file or not after 27 jan?