+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver to Victoria- where to quarantine?

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Hi, I will land in Vancouver but my final destination is Victoria. Question is can I land in VYR and take a ferry to Victoria on the same day or I need to spend 14 days in Van first.

I am vaccinated but with Sinovac, sadly so quarantine ill have to do.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
So Victoria! but my question is can I catch a ferry to go to the island and quarantine there?

Last edited:

Sblue

May 19, 2021
@Naturgrl would you know this;
My final destination is Victoria but can I take one airline to toronto as an international flight and then on another airline to victoria as a domestic? also know i am first time student so is there any restriction as such with the POE letter etc?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So Victoria! but my question is can I catch a ferry to go to the island and quarantine there?
Disagree that you’ll be able to take the Ferry to Victoria to quarantine. If you fly you can quarantine in Victoria because you can go directly from the airport to your quarantine location. If you go from the Vancouver airport to Victoria via ferry you will potentially infect hundreds of not thousands of people on the way.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@Naturgrl would you know this;
My final destination is Victoria but can I take one airline to toronto as an international flight and then on another airline to victoria as a domestic? also know i am first time student so is there any restriction as such with the POE letter etc?
If you land in Toronto first then take a flight to Victoria that’s an option but give yourself at least 3 hours to catch the Victoria flight