Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
Thank you! You could try. I'm not sure how they are choosing people for oath. Based on someone else's timeline, I predicted my oath to be when I got mine. So, if you did do your test in February, I might be calling.
Not sure if all cancelled cases have been rescheduled. After all those rescheduled, I think the next batch is for those done the test and waiting for the oath since Feb and March

gurujimaharaj

Jan 8, 2019
Hello All,

Please advise if you can i am very stress.

I applied for citizenship September 2018 (Vancouver )
got my test done July 2019
i received oath date for September 19 2019 but i got email from Vancouver office that oath date was send due to administrative error and they will send me new date but i did not hear anything so i emailed to Vancouver office in Feb 2020 and they said we are waiting for clearance from one of our external partner and cannot tell me how long will it take.
i ordered ATIP notes and says same that oath is cancelled due to administrative error it was scheduled

since then i have not got any email from them and waiting for oath date its been 25 months.

\anyone share their view what i can do.

thanks

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Not sure if all cancelled cases have been rescheduled. After all those rescheduled, I think the next batch is for those done the test and waiting for the oath since Feb and March
Not sure. I never had a prior oath scheduled.

Reactions: gurujimaharaj

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
I had my virtual oath this morning for Surrey office. Was told my certificate should arrive in 1-2 weeks. Best of luck to everyone else waiting!!
My timeline is in my signature.
Hi how do you know that Surrey office? I received email for online test and the email which I received is from DNCITSRYTESTS@cic.gc.ca and is this from Surrey office as I saw SRY in the email? Thanks and let me know.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
I just call to an agent and until now they didn't have any record showing that which I passed the online test exam on 11-Feb-2021 from the Surrey office. I am not sure it is a technical fault?

As per the urgent application timeline from another applicant, only take 2-5 days from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE. Agent cant confirm as it takes up to 3 weeks and She said after 3 weeks, if there is no change in ECAS to DM or do not receive any other information from IRCC, that means they said they will let the local office know to move forward another step. I will keep you all posted. Finger cross.

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
I just call to an agent and until now they didn't have any record showing that which I passed the online test exam on 11-Feb-2021 from the Surrey office. I am not sure it is a technical fault?

As per the urgent application timeline from another applicant, only take 2-5 days from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE. Agent cant confirm as it takes up to 3 weeks and She said after 3 weeks, if there is no change in ECAS to DM or do not receive any other information from IRCC, that means they said they will let the local office know to move forward another step. I will keep you all posted. Finger cross.
Did you get any updates after your call?

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Just reigniting this thread, Surrey applicants who sent an application in 2019 i.e. paper application, any recent changes, I feel like the Surrey office is completely MIA since April, anyone noticed recent changes?

purplesky

Sep 5, 2021
BC
Hi Everyone, Just started my application from Surrey and I'm assuming my application would go to the Surrey office in the future. I'm wondering how long does it take to get to the finish line from your experiences so that I can start planning our life accordingly.
From the tracker information, it appears like easily one to two years, maybe more for many applicants? I also see that Ontario applicants and cases from other places (as new as 2021) are getting citizenship faster than BC applicants.
Have anyone thought of any legal options that we can pursue to make surrey office handle cases more efficiently and speed up oath processes, especially that lives are dependent on this process (expiring travel documents of people and so on)? I'd like to know your opinions and if any legal avenues have been explored for speeding up the process.