27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2015
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Hello,

I am wondering if you experience Vancouver Office to be slow?
I got a test invitation on July 27th which I could not attend, unfortunately. We send a letter asking for rescheduling, but I have not received anything nor did my status change...

I called CIC several times, and it is a very frustrating experience. Today, i got kicked out of the line due to an exceptionally busy time. I could not even stay in the line. The other times I tried to reach someone, I had very unfriendly staff that shrugged me off, saying I have to wait. I was wondering if they could see where my file is at, how long the wait time for a new test date is or such, and they were very unfriendly and told me I have to wait.
I am worried our files are sitting somewhere collecting dust, being forgotten...

What can I do? Any words of hope?

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rakiura74 said:
Hello,

I am wondering if you experience Vancouver Office to be slow?
I got a test invitation on July 27th which I could not attend, unfortunately. We send a letter asking for rescheduling, but I have not received anything nor did my status change...

I called CIC several times, and it is a very frustrating experience. Today, i got kicked out of the line due to an exceptionally busy time. I could not even stay in the line. The other times I tried to reach someone, I had very unfriendly staff that shrugged me off, saying I have to wait. I was wondering if they could see where my file is at, how long the wait time for a new test date is or such, and they were very unfriendly and told me I have to wait.
I am worried our files are sitting somewhere collecting dust, being forgotten...

What can I do? Any words of hope?
CIC offices are never too slow they are just consistent BUT it is just the applicant who need to JerXk off and calm down.

Rakiura74

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2015
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
washington.state said:
CIC offices are never too slow they are just consistent BUT it is just the applicant who need to JerXk off and calm down.
Thanks Washington.state for your useful advice! It is always great to see intelligent posters spreading their wisdom.
Now I excuse myself, I have important things to do, taking on your advice...

baibaibai

Oct 22, 2015
I applied for the citizenship in Dec 2014 and went back to my country for a few months. Received the invitation letter to take a test on April which I couldn't attend to. I wrote the letter to the tell what reason I couldn't attend and asked if it's okay to reschedule the test. However nothing happened so I waited till July to call CIC to see if they sent me out the letter or what. Had a lady that was not even bothering asking for my client ID and everything just simply asked me to wait. Called again and finally checked my case and told me that I still have to wait, nothing sent out from the office. And I finally received another letter that told me to take a test again in September. Plus. on that letter, it says that I did not write a note to inform them why I couldn't attend to the test. I hope that helps.