+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Sadly, this is so typical of the Vancouver processing office. Since your LPP was completed on April 5th, 2023 (presumably), I hope your oath letter should be coming soon.

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Sadly, this is so typical of the Vancouver processing office. Since your LPP was completed on April 5th, 2023 (presumably), I hope your oath letter should be coming soon.
No, unfortunately I am still waiting on LPP to be completed. My last update was 5th of April. I thought atleast in a month I should hear about the LPP as I waited quite long time already on Background. Doesn’t look like life is getting any easier.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
im Nov2021....but hey! Me too, waiting since april 5 as well.
Wow! 18 months! I hope they will prioritize those. However, the official IRCC processing estimate tool says 21-22 months. Oddly, some people get the oath letter in 5-6 months. It probably has something to do with their case management tool or waiting on information from other sources. Nevertheless, it is frustrating.

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Utterly frustrating. I have to travel at the end of the month for an unavoidable circumstance. And my PR card expires early next month. So it’s going to be a disaster for me as i may have to apply for PRTD and all to come back and face oath ceremony. But hey who gives a rats a*** about what an ordinary tax payer has to go through.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Utterly frustrating. I have to travel at the end of the month for an unavoidable circumstance. And my PR card expires early next month. So it’s going to be a disaster for me as i may have to apply for PRTD and all to come back and face oath ceremony. But hey who gives a rats a*** about what an ordinary tax payer has to go through.
I recall reading somewhere that even applying for a PRTD is taking a while right now - might want to check what the processing time for that looks like.

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Wow! 18 months! I hope they will prioritize those. However, the official IRCC processing estimate tool says 21-22 months. Oddly, some people get the oath letter in 5-6 months. It probably has something to do with their case management tool or waiting on information from other sources. Nevertheless, it is frustrating.
sigh, yes. I didn't get a single update in 2022 except for AOR :(. Anyways, I've seen different information regarding mandamus, when is it 'acceptable' to file for one of those. I've seen 18 months, 20 months, etc.

Also, interestingly if the processing time is 21 months and my 'test complete' was April 5th. September is 5 months away from that and still within the 'test complete to oath' timelines. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Furthermore - when I last emailed my MP, they mentioned a 'bring forward' date of June1. I doubt this means anything anyways.

lugubrious

Nov 17, 2022
Me too... I can't complain yoo much compared to people who have been waiting for years, but I'm almost done, just waiting for the oath. But I see people who got LPP done after me having the oath. It doesn't make any sense and it's quite frustrating...

jyojyoti

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
no
My timelines
Online application submit jan 2022
Aor april 2022
Test and background oct 2022
No update after it so annoying as i am single applicant and its more than one year already